Ding Ding Ding!

and ERU wins the Showcase Showdown!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Ding Ding Ding!

and ERU wins the Showcase Showdown!
      SWEET!!!!!

Goin to the Hall Of Fame for Cal's induction? Or just goin for shits and giggles?
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        SWEET!!!!!

Goin to the Hall Of Fame for Cal's induction? Or just goin for shits and giggles?
        Im going for Cal. My weekend will be arrive at hotel Saturday (an hour away from Cooperstown). Drive to Cooperstown. Go To Hall Of Fame itself, see the Aberdeen Ironbirds play the Oneonta Tigers in rigorous New York Penn League action, stay in Cooperstown some more, Drive an hour back to hotel. Wake up at 3 am, drive back to Cooperstown, arrive at induction site, camp out until the induction begins at 1:30, than proceed to pass out.

So ERU, did you want the dinette set and the brand new Kia Rio or an hour with all of the Barker beauties?

Comment

Im going for Cal. My weekend will be arrive at hotel Saturday (an hour away from Cooperstown). Drive to Cooperstown. Go To Hall Of Fame itself, see the Aberdeen Ironbirds play the Oneonta Tigers in rigorous New York Penn League action, stay in Cooperstown some more, Drive an hour back to hotel. Wake up at 3 am, drive back to Cooperstown, arrive at induction site, camp out until the induction begins at 1:30, than proceed to pass out.

So ERU, did you want the dinette set and the brand new Kia Rio or an hour with all of the Barker beauties?
          I'll take the Kia Rio, cause I won't lie the hour with the Barker beauties would be more like the 5 minutes with the Barker beauties. So I'll just take the Kia and drive it up the Avenue and get some classy White Marsh snootch.
          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I'll take the Kia Rio, cause I won't lie the hour with the Barker beauties would be more like the 5 minutes with the Barker beauties. So I'll just take the Kia and drive it up the Avenue and get some classy White Marsh snootch.

Sporty, Reliable, and economical

Comment

Sporty, Reliable, and economical
              Just like my ex-girlfriend!
              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Just like my ex-girlfriend!
                Not mine, that ***** cost me money!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I always liked Rafael Palmeiro growin up..
                  Last edited by trkaline; 07-27-2007, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• My cousin was a big Palmero fan until the steroid situation occured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      My cousin was a big Palmero fan until the steroid situation occured.
                      I knew people who were related to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                        I always liked Raphael Palmero growin up..
                        Really, considering someone who always liked would know he spelled his name Rafael Palmeiro.............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Before last season, did we show any interest in Drew Brees? I was wondering because he was a FA and if we got him we probably would be the superbowl champs now.

Comment

Before last season, did we show any interest in Drew Brees? I was wondering because he was a FA and if we got him we probably would be the superbowl champs now.
                            Yea but you know we wouldn't pick up a good young qb we like the old work horses there cheaper....and Brees is a pocket guy they dont work here...they gotta constantly keep on the move here....

Comment

Before last season, did we show any interest in Drew Brees? I was wondering because he was a FA and if we got him we probably would be the superbowl champs now.
                              No we didn't, we were locked into McNair. You assume Brees would fit into our system and make us better but you don't know that and sound foolish in making that assessment. Brees would not be a Pro Bowler in our system which isn't designed around the QB like he is down in New Orleans. Stop making ridiculous posts for the love of everything.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• You do realize I never said anything about him being a pro bowler because he probably wouldn't have what I said was we could have won a super bowl with him, I was just thinking about that because I remember he was a FA and we were looking for a QB and I didn't remember if we showed interest in him or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information