This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    You do realize I never said anything about him being a pro bowler because he probably wouldn't have what I said was we could have won a super bowl with him, I was just thinking about that because I remember he was a FA and we were looking for a QB and I didn't remember if we showed interest in him or not.
    No we wouldn't have won with with him thats ridiculous. We never expressed interest in him and he wasn't going to come here. Your thought is ridiculous.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Most people don't wanna play here...I remember when I heard we got T.O. then to find out he was just using us as a bus stop.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        No we wouldn't have won with with him thats ridiculous. We never expressed interest in him and he wasn't going to come here. Your thought is ridiculous.
        I wouldn't say it is rediculous we were 2 games from the superbowl and lost to the champs 15-6, and had so many chances if McNair would look down field, it would be foolish to think it would be rediculous that we would have won the super bowl had we Brees, but that's all moot point, we don't have him, I wanted us to go after Culpepper last season.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I dont see how it would have been, he would have brought the offense to get at least some points against the colts.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
            Most people don't wanna play here...I remember when I heard we got T.O. then to find out he was just using us as a bus stop.....
            I thought that was because T.O. wanted McNabb instead of Boller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
              I wouldn't say it is rediculous we were 2 games from the superbowl and lost to the champs 15-6, and had so many chances if McNair would look down field, it would be foolish to think it would be rediculous that we would have won the super bowl had we Brees, but that's all moot point, we don't have him, I wanted us to go after Culpepper last season.
              I'm tired of all these posts whining about "if we had so and so we would have blah blah blah"! Its ridiculous! The Ravens' have a plan and stick to it. Brees wasn't in it so its ridiculous to wonder if!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                I dont see how it would have been, he would have brought the offense to get at least some points against the colts.
                This is what I'm talking about stupid, the Ravens would not have changed the offense for Brees, they didn't for McNair! Brees may have made better decisions, then again he could have dropped dead on the kickoff. Drop this idiotic subject!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  I remember I wanted Cullpepper also, I didn't have faith in McNair.

Comment

• Im tired of all these posts whining about people whining in other posts. We are men, not women, act like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                      Im tired of all these posts whining about people whining in other posts. We are men, not women, act like it.
                      I wish I was cool and make fun of others..........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I wish I was cool and make fun of others..........
                        I wish I had a billion dollars, but I dont. Life sucks sometimes in that regard. At the end of the day ill still be broke wishing I was rich and you will still be uncool wishing you were popular. :D

Comment

I wish I had a billion dollars, but I dont. Life sucks sometimes in that regard. At the end of the day ill still be broke wishing I was rich and you will still be uncool wishing you were popular. :D
                          Yeah my popularity on this forum is my reason for being............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Yeah my popularity on this forum is my reason for being............
                            Aw man you should have that checked out. That sounds really depressing. I'm here if you ever need me man I didnt realize this forum meant so much to you.

Comment

Aw man you should have that checked out. That sounds really depressing. I'm here if you ever need me man I didnt realize this forum meant so much to you.
                              Thanks man......................sometimes..........hold on I need a tissue................man I promised myself I wouldn't cry....................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• lets all make up and have a big e-hug

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information