This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
    Browns fans gotta have a fetish for pain, I could only imagine waking up on sunday morning dreading the kickoff rather then excited.....
    You don't remember the Vinny days when we had no defense do you?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• that was a long time ago in recent history we've been an exciting team to watch...where as the browns haent had that for quite some time....

Comment

• argh no posts for almost ten days.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• BD its 3:33 pm did you just call Rob Long? I think it was you because it was in support of Kyle and it was the smartest caller Ive heard on NST.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            BD its 3:33 pm did you just call Rob Long? I think it was you because it was in support of Kyle and it was the smartest caller Ive heard on NST.
            You know it baby, I am the famous "Mike In Pasadena" caller on the Rob Long show. You know it has to be me because Rob is well versed in The Lefty Canadian Contingent.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              You know it baby, I am the famous "Mike In Pasadena" caller on the Rob Long show. You know it has to be me because Rob is well versed in The Lefty Canadian Contingent.
              Yeah that gave it away and the little sister goin to training camp thing, with what your myspace name is and all. And then as you talked about Kyle, I was like thats my dawg!!
              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Yeah that gave it away and the little sister goin to training camp thing, with what your myspace name is and all. And then as you talked about Kyle, I was like thats my dawg!!
                All day baby! *Internet Fist Bump*

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I just got back from OCMD,was it extremly hot anywere else in MD I was like 100 degrees at 8:00 at night on wednsday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    I just got back from OCMD,was it extremly hot anywere else in MD I was like 100 degrees at 8:00 at night on wednsday.
                    Yesterday was the best day in a long time weather wise, early on it was as low as 65 and the hottest it got was mid 80's which is still a little too hot for me but at least we weren't approaching triple dig.
                    HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• I was looking at the schedule and I noticed that we face San Diego @ San Diego, New England, and Colts all in a 3 game stretch. That is a preety tough 3 games.

Comment

I was looking at the schedule and I noticed that we face San Diego @ San Diego, New England, and Colts all in a 3 game stretch. That is a preety tough 3 games.
                        Since the time the schedule came out that stuck out to me..and hopefully we'll have the momentum built up by then to pull us though those games....

Comment

I was looking at the schedule and I noticed that we face San Diego @ San Diego, New England, and Colts all in a 3 game stretch. That is a preety tough 3 games.
                          YOU JUST NOTICED THIS!!!!??????

That was the first thing I saw while looking at the schedule, our second half of our schedule is friggin brutal!
                          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• yea plus we have 3 cross country trips and that won't be fun also.

Comment

YOU JUST NOTICED THIS!!!!??????

That was the first thing I saw while looking at the schedule, our second half of our schedule is friggin brutal!
                              Haha seriously. You just saw this? That's the hardest 3 game stretch possible. Like ERU said, that was the first thing that stuck out to me. I almost have the schedule memorized at this point.

Comment

• Yea when I first looked at the schedule it was like in 3-D those will be our biggest test...the toughest stretch we ever faced...especially compared to the rest of our schedule..the rest of our schedule we play some good teams...cept for the Browns.. but not like them. Chargers great offense very good D, Colts great offense not so good d, and Pat's basically stacked in both...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information