Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody know why trkaline got banned/suspended?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      does anybody know why trkaline got banned/suspended?
      TR is actually one of my good friends, he got suspended because he had 2 infractions. 1 for making a Chris Beniot joke and one because he he said "Thats the sh*t" Instead of letting it automatically be censored as " Thats the ****" Which I honestly think is stupid, you can use context clues to figure out whats being said anyway. We mind as well crack down on people using the censors because you can figure out any cuss word pretty easily.

Comment

• I see at least he isn't banned I thought he was a preety decent poster.

9,000th post woot!!!!!!!!!!!!woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woot!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          I see at least he isn't banned I thought he was a preety decent poster.

9,000th post woot!!!!!!!!!!!!woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woot!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
          Yeah, he just wasn't 100% familiar with the rules here.

Comment

• I am going to get a Ravens jersey for my b-day, who should I get? I already have

Bart Scott
            Ed Reed
            Ray Lewis
            Willis McGahee
            Mark Clayton
            #86 customized.

I am leaning towards Ngata.

Comment

• I would say C-Mac would be a good investment...or Landry...I would get big Trevor Pryce but seein as he doesnt have much time left with us...Last year I woulda said Thomas but you'd look like a doofus so this is hard..

Comment

• yea I took Scott over AD for Christmas because I would look like a dunce, Do they have Landry jerseys at stores? I got this Ed Reed for my b-day at that sports store in towson mall so we will need to exchange it there then get a jeresy from their I think.

Comment

• Get a Demetrius Williams jersey

Comment

• Didn't even think about him thats not a bad idea...

Comment

• I would love that but do they have them on sale or will I need to get it customized?

Comment

• Dawan Landry is definitely going to be my next jersey...although I'll probably have to customize on NFL shop.

Comment

• Ok so I'm watching NFL Total Access last night and all Eisen, Faulk, and Mariucci are doing is talking about how great Adalius Thomas is. Now he's great because he plays for the Patriots? Good how I hate the media.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            Ok so I'm watching NFL Total Access last night and all Eisen, Faulk, and Mariucci are doing is talking about how great Adalius Thomas is. Now he's great because he plays for the Patriots? Good how I hate the media.........
                            Thats only because the media doesn't talk about anyone on our team...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                              Thats only because the media doesn't talk about anyone on our team...
                              Not true, Deion is still loyal to the Ravens!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Yea and so does Michael Irvin, and Shannon Sharpe, we do have a few friends...but the majority wont mention our name...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information