Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Sharpe is a big supporter of the Ravens. Did anyone see the clip of him from a game when McNair went down and Boller went in? I forget what he said but it was hilarious, whatever it was it was obviously showing he was not a fan of Kyle Boller.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
      Yea and so does Michael Irvin, and Shannon Sharpe, we do have a few friends...but the majority wont mention our name...
      Yeah I'm pretty sure thats what got Irvin fired.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Yeah I'm pretty sure thats what got Irvin fired.......
        Coulda been considering were not supposed to exist unless we're playing a juggernaut team that they have to talk about then were thrown in there real quickly then they move on...

Comment

• I have already seen us mentioned quadruple the times we were last season possibly because were 4th in power rankings...

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            Shannon Sharpe is a big supporter of the Ravens. Did anyone see the clip of him from a game when McNair went down and Boller went in? I forget what he said but it was hilarious, whatever it was it was obviously showing he was not a fan of Kyle Boller.
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=p3DVnn7bzpQ

I remember one time we went up to New England and it was the game Boller just scrambled out and dropped the football and then the TV announcer said that Billick said "the thing I like about Boller is he never makes the same mistake twice." And Sharpe bashed him for it. I think after our 6-10 season at one point Sharpe said we should fire Billick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=p3DVnn7bzpQ

I remember one time we went up to New England and it was the game Boller just scrambled out and dropped the football and then the TV announcer said that Billick said "the thing I like about Boller is he never makes the same mistake twice." And Sharpe bashed him for it. I think after our 6-10 season at one point Sharpe said we should fire Billick.
              Billick got him a ring no respect...

Comment

• I no there were a lot of people including me who thought we should have fired him then, but I think he should keep him now.

Comment

• People can say a lot about Billick's Offense and Billick can't develop a QB or Billick is overrated. The bottom line is we never get blown out, he keeps the Team focused on the game, he develops Head Coaches (Jack Del Rio, Mike Nolan, Marvin Lewis), he manages ego better than anyone in the league hands down, Works with the Front Office better then anyone in the league and he is great with the Fans. Billick's job is not to develop players thats the assistant coaches job to develop the talent, Billick needs to manage the entire ordeal and orchestrate a game plan to help us win and stay competitive. If you can find another HC that does that as well as he does then bring him in and see if he can do better... till then Lets not 2nd guess Ozzie and the Front Office and let them make the choice to who is going to run the Team !

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                    People can say a lot about Billick's Offense and Billick can't develop a QB or Billick is overrated. The bottom line is we never get blown out, he keeps the Team focused on the game, he develops Head Coaches (Jack Del Rio, Mike Nolan, Marvin Lewis), he manages ego better than anyone in the league hands down, Works with the Front Office better then anyone in the league and he is great with the Fans. Billick's job is not to develop players thats the assistant coaches job to develop the talent, Billick needs to manage the entire ordeal and orchestrate a game plan to help us win and stay competitive. If you can find another HC that does that as well as he does then bring him in and see if he can do better... till then Lets not 2nd guess Ozzie and the Front Office and let them make the choice to who is going to run the Team !
                    I would like this argument more if you wouldn't have opened with his offense and then mentioned his coaching tree which are all from the defensive side. I realize you are defending Coach and I'm all for that but we all know this team isn't know for its offense.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=BuJJa6etJtI

Comment

• I am Matt Stover! That is a great song for our beastly Kicker I was just about to post it.

Comment

• I must say it was great to see Jarrett Johnson back in the Defensive Line rotation where he's most effective in penetration and run stuffing. I hope Rex Ryan took notice of this.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• he is the starting OLB because we dont have anyone better yet.

I just got a authentic D-will jersey for $68.25 at the stadium and it is sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              I must say it was great to see Jarrett Johnson back in the Defensive Line rotation where he's most effective in penetration and run stuffing. I hope Rex Ryan took notice of this.
                              True, I like seeing Jarret getting some reps on the line but he's been very effective at outside backer as well. He was in the backfield all day against the Rams, and he's been a really great piece for us.

Comment

• He's not Adel but he does his job, I have nothing negative to say about Johnson he does his job...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information