Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antwan Barnes needs to learn some moves, he tries to bull rush everytime and I dont think he has the strength to beat most OTs strait up, he needs to learn Boulware's spin move which I believe Boulware learned from Mike McCrary.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• yes but he has great speed. I noticed him in the backfield a couple of times, plus I noticed he was so close to sacking the QB then he moved up in the pocket and had Ngata get him.

Comment

• Good luck this week in what should be a pillowfight between two equally unproductive offenses. The difference maker however is the fact that you have much more consistent players on defense. Our guys may come up with some big plays but they give up just as many big plays. My guess is for this week is the Ravens win 16-6

Comment

• I'm thinking 24-6 Ravens over the Bills. I look for Willis to have a big game rushing, over 100 yards and 2 TD's, Kyle throwing for another and of course the obligatory Matt Stover FG.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            I'm thinking 24-6 Ravens over the Bills. I look for Willis to have a big game rushing, over 100 yards and 2 TD's, Kyle throwing for another and of course the obligatory Matt Stover FG.
            After starting in our usual atrocious form, we've actually clamped down a bit lately. We only allowed 60 yards and a 3.2 avg against the Jets, and 76 yards with a 3.4 avg against Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              After starting in our usual atrocious form, we've actually clamped down a bit lately. We only allowed 60 yards and a 3.2 avg against the Jets, and 76 yards with a 3.4 avg against Dallas.
              I'm not slighting the Bills Defense at all with my prediction, at least I'm not trying to. But sooner or later our offense has to carry this team and every week I keep hoping for it and this week is no different.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                I'm not slighting the Bills Defense at all with my prediction, at least I'm not trying to. But sooner or later our offense has to carry this team and every week I keep hoping for it and this week is no different.
                Well I'm not trying to slight your prediction skills, but The Bills are gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO THE BILLS!!!

Sorry about that.

Also: http://www.willisistrash.com/
                I already hate whoever wears one of those shirts to the game.

And it's awesome that Boller is starting (for your sake). Not so awesome that Edwards is (for my sake).

Comment

Well I'm not trying to slight your prediction skills, but The Bills are gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO THE BILLS!!!

Sorry about that.

And it's awesome that Boller is starting (for your sake). Not so awesome that Edwards is (for my sake).
                  Yes it is awesome and hey he can't do no worse then Tony Romo. ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    he is the starting OLB because we dont have anyone better yet.

I just got a authentic D-will jersey for $68.25 at the stadium and it is sweet.
                    Is it a youth small? How was it only $68.25 for an authentic?
                    HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• no the size is 50. That is what it says on the tag.

Comment

• Jonathan Ogden

If Jonathan Ogden is not able to play in the Baltimore Ravens' Nov. 5 game at the Pittsburgh Steelers, the 10-time Pro Bowl tackle might not play again this season, Coach Brian Billick said Monday.

Ogden has been recovering from a hyperextended big toe that he initially injured last season and aggravated in the season opener. He has been practicing with the team in recent weeks, but has been unable to play in a game. If he still can't play after the bye (Oct. 28), then the Ravens might consider placing him on injured reserve.

Chris McAlister

Chris McAlister said he has been told by the Ravens that he will miss three weeks with a strained right knee, but the cornerback wouldn't rule out returning for the Pittsburgh Steelers game on Nov. 5.

McAlister acknowledged the knee has bothered him the past couple of weeks.
                        Last edited by The Legend; 10-16-2007, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• crap!!!!!!!

Comment

• There have been differing reports on CMac so until the Ravens come out and say he is out Im not buyin it yet.
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Sorry about that.

Really? Seemed like every Buffalo fan found the time to come in here and trash Willis when we got him so Im suprised by that statement.
                              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                                Really? Seemed like every Buffalo fan found the time to come in here and trash Willis when we got him so Im suprised by that statement.
                                I'm not against displaying Willis hatred, especially at the game, just that particular campaign. I hate the guy (:)), and I stand by what I see as all the fair criticism I have had towards him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information