This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    I'm not against displaying Willis hatred, especially at the game, just that particular campaign. I hate the guy (:)), and I stand by what I see as all the fair criticism I have had towards him.
    Hey hate him all you want but its all whatever if you think about it. We got a good back and you got good draft picks. I find it kind of similar to the Raven fans attitude towards Jamal Lewis and his departure but again we're better off without him as is Buffalo. Any way with CMac out I officially withdraw my prediction for the game and am scared.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Hey hate him all you want but its all whatever if you think about it. We got a good back and you got good draft picks. I find it kind of similar to the Raven fans attitude towards Jamal Lewis and his departure but again we're better off without him as is Buffalo. Any way with CMac out I officially withdraw my prediction for the game and am scared.
      It's really a good thing when people are reasonable. And Polish.

Edwards did manage to exploit Revis for a good portion of the Jets game, hopefully he can recognize and attack the weakness with McAlister out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        It's really a good thing when people are reasonable. And Polish.

Edwards did manage to exploit Revis for a good portion of the Jets game, hopefully he can recognize and attack the weakness with McAlister out.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• As if my birthday and hockey season didn't already do it, October is officially the greatest month there is.

Comment

• Irish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Polish :)

Now about the game, I want to see how Trent Edwards does

Comment

• Obviously McAlister out is a huge loss, but I absolutely love Derrick Martin, as I've made clear before. Hopefully he gets the start over Corey Ivy because I'd love to see what he can do.

Comment

• My buddy is a huge Ravens homer and he's trying to tell me that the Bills injury problems are nothing compared to the Ravens and that Bills fans need to quit crying about hurt players

Comment

• who was injured 4 the Bills?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    who was injured 4 the Bills?
                    we have 9 players on IR including almost every defensive starter

Comment

• ouch!

Both teams had some good players out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        ouch!

Both teams had some good players out.
                        Buffalo is so decimated by injuries we have a guy who was a practice squad WR like 3 weeks ago starting at FS

Comment

• Even with injuries we are a team going nowhere if we can't even beat the Bills.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• A question for Ravens fans...

If Suggs does not return to Baltimore next year, would OLB be your #1 priority or would you still prefer a stud CB?

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• It will be who ever has the best talent at the position and our draft spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                A question for Ravens fans...

If Suggs does not return to Baltimore next year, would OLB be your #1 priority or would you still prefer a stud CB?

We have Antwan Barnes to take Suggs's spot should he decide to leave us. I say we either go CB or Andre Woodson with our first pick.
                                HALL OF FAMER!
                                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information