This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    No way we give up Dawan. Well maybe for a first rounder.... ;)
    I'd give him up for a 2nd rounder.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      I'd give him up for a 2nd rounder.
      Truthfully I wouldn't want to part with him. Dawan is going to keep getting better and better and I don't want that to happen in Maroon and Gold.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

No way we give up Dawan. Well maybe for a first rounder.... ;)
        we will have to wait 15 years until we get their pick:)

Comment

Truthfully I wouldn't want to part with him. Dawan is going to keep getting better and better and I don't want that to happen in Maroon and Gold.
          Nor would I. First round pick is the only thing I'd do it for. He has so many responsibilities in our defense and while he hasn't been as much of a playmaker as he was in his rookie year, but he's been solid, especially with his tackling and in the box play.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
            Nor would I. First round pick is the only thing I'd do it for. He has so many responsibilities in our defense and while he hasn't been as much of a playmaker as he was in his rookie year, but he's been solid, especially with his tackling and in the box play.
            i think we should try to get Bob Sanders that would help our back field big time, and i dont think we can get more then a 2nd round for Dawan

and for McNabb i dont think he was even healthy i think they rush him back, but i would not be willing to give up alot for McNabb thou at top 1st Round pick nothing not that 2-3 draft pick bull...

Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn i be willing to give a 1st Round for also
            Last edited by The Legend; 12-01-2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
              i think we should try to get Bob Sanders that would help our back field big time, and i dont think we can get more then a 2nd round for Dawan

and for McNabb i dont think he was even healthy i think they rush him back, but i would not be willing to give up alot for McNabb thou at top 1st Round pick nothing not that 2-3 draft pick bull...

Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn i be willing to give a 1st Round for also
              Bob Sanders will cost a crazy amount of money no way we will get him and no way is there a need for him.

Comment

• Come this offseason, we really need to part ways with Derrick Mason. While he's still a valuable commodity on the offense, him being here is curtailing the production and overall development of Mark Clayton. Clayton is our future and is more or less a Derrick Mason clone, so with that said we need him to step up and take over that role. With Clayton assuming the #1 slot, DWill can then be #2, we resign Devard Darling, draft a big, physical receiver (my personal favorites would be DeCody Fagg or Marcus Monk) and my surprise move is moving Todd Heap to WR full time as a #3 or #4. That way we can leave Sypniewski on the field as our full time TE and have a more explosive and balanced offensive presence on the field.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• BTW if we get Decody Fagg and the Steelers keep William G-A-Y then my dream can come true of hearing an announcer say this.....

"Fagg drilled by G-A-Y"
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Come this offseason, we really need to part ways with Derrick Mason. While he's still a valuable commodity on the offense, him being here is curtailing the production and overall development of Mark Clayton. Clayton is our future and is more or less a Derrick Mason clone, so with that said we need him to step up and take over that role. With Clayton assuming the #1 slot, DWill can then be #2, we resign Devard Darling, draft a big, physical receiver (my personal favorites would be DeCody Fagg or Marcus Monk) and my surprise move is moving Todd Heap to WR full time as a #3 or #4. That way we can leave Sypniewski on the field as our full time TE and have a more explosive and balanced offensive presence on the field.
                    No way we bench Heap for Quinn unless Heap is a full-time WR. He is to good and to expensive. Put Quinn at WR or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      No way we bench Heap for Quinn unless Heap is a full-time WR. He is to good and to expensive. Put Quinn at WR or something.
                      You did read the part we're I said we move Heap to WR right? Come on man add some real thoughts to the post not just scan it and comment on something I said. And Sypniewski is a TE, he doesn't have the speed to be a WR at all.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I read the part, and it is still a dumb idea unless we go 3 WR sets like every play unless Heap starts opposite of Clayton or someone.

Comment

You did read the part we're I said we move Heap to WR right? Come on man add some real thoughts to the post not just scan it and comment on something I said. And Sypniewski is a TE, he doesn't have the speed to be a WR at all.
                          Heap is too slow to be a wideout, Quinn is good but you are severely overrating him if you'd be willing to move a top 10 TE in the game and make him a useless backup wideout. Heap doesn't have the lateral quickness to get open on a regular basis against a DB. If you were so crazy for Quinn that might as well just trade Heap.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            Heap is too slow to be a wideout, Quinn is good but you are severely overrating him if you'd be willing to move a top 10 TE in the game and make him a useless backup wideout. Heap doesn't have the lateral quickness to get open on a regular basis against a DB. If you were so crazy for Quinn that might as well just trade Heap.
                            I want the best offense possible out there and frankly Heap as a TE is becoming a liability with all the poundings he's taking and him getting hurt all year. You complain about anyone who knocks Heap, why not get over your mancrush on him? He is a disciplined route runner and he's most effective as a over the middle target, a perfect fit for a slot receiver.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              I read the part, and it is still a dumb idea unless we go 3 WR sets like every play unless Heap starts opposite of Clayton or someone.
                              Its not a dumb idea, its brilliant in its simplicity.

But seriously, with the suggestions I made I also assume that we would get a new offensive coordinator in the offseason. We all know our offense doesn't work so lets get a new one and get the best players out on the field.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I want the best offense possible out there and frankly Heap as a TE is becoming a liability with all the poundings he's taking and him getting hurt all year. You complain about anyone who knocks Heap, why not get over your mancrush on him? He is a disciplined route runner and he's most effective as a over the middle target, a perfect fit for a slot receiver.
                                Stop making stuff up this is probably the first time I have ever even posted on Heap. I'm sure if I were to post right now about how I love Matt Ryan you'd be like, "Get over your mancrush on Matt Ryan, this is the 80th time you have posted on him."

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information