This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Stop making stuff up this is probably the first time I have ever even posted on Heap. I'm sure if I were to post right now about how I love Matt Ryan you'd be like, "Get over your mancrush on Matt Ryan, this is the 80th time you have posted on him."
    Uh no.

Anytime someone brings up Sypniewski in this team thread you chime right in about Heap being a top 10 TE blah blah blah. Its always the same bs in this section no wonder hardly anyone posts. Typical response from you..........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Uh no.

Anytime someone brings up Sypniewski in this team thread you chime right in about Heap being a top 10 TE blah blah blah. Its always the same bs in this section no wonder hardly anyone posts. Typical response from you..........
      You are so wrong but really who cares, you post just to piss people off and you are really good at it, you can never post to agree with certain people, if Ravens says something right you just won't post just to have the personal pleasure of not agreeing with him, but w/e, you are what you are.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Its not a dumb idea, its brilliant in its simplicity.

But seriously, with the suggestions I made I also assume that we would get a new offensive coordinator in the offseason. We all know our offense doesn't work so lets get a new one and get the best players out on the field.
        how is it a good idea? Putting a very good TE who is making a ton of $ at 3rd WR for a 2nd year TE who is a 3rd stringer?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
          You are so wrong but really who cares, you post just to piss people off and you are really good at it, you can never post to agree with certain people, if Ravens says something right you just won't post just to have the personal pleasure of not agreeing with him, but w/e, you are what you are.
          I love how only you can be right and yet no one else? Whatever, you can take your pathetic labels and carry on with them. Frankly I'm tired of having a long, drawn out argument with you everytime I post in here. This is sports talk junior, not everyone is going to agree with one another and yes even have differing opinions. I bring up a suggestion to change the offense and all you do is complain about people overrating Sypniewski? You talk about me trying to draw a rise out of people? Um check the mirror once in awhile, its definitely the pot calling the kettle black.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            how is it a good idea? Putting a very good TE who is making a ton of $ at 3rd WR for a 2nd year TE who is a 3rd stringer?
            I explained it a couple of posts ago but for you I'll do it again. Heap is a precise route runner and most effective as an over the middle target. Thats a perfect fit for a slot receiver and since Boller will likely be starting next year it makes sense to install an offense he's comfortable in which would be a spread offense. That way we would be running an offense with alot of 3 and 4 wide sets and still utilizing Heap in the offense and not getting him as banged up as he would if he was still a TE.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I love how only you can be right and yet no one else? Whatever, you can take your pathetic labels and carry on with them. Frankly I'm tired of having a long, drawn out argument with you everytime I post in here. This is sports talk junior, not everyone is going to agree with one another and yes even have differing opinions. I bring up a suggestion to change the offense and all you do is complain about people overrating Sypniewski? You talk about me trying to draw a rise out of people? Um check the mirror once in awhile, its definitely the pot calling the kettle black.

You are overrating Quinn, benching a top 10 TE for him is silly, he had only 1 good game his whole career basically.

Comment

You are overrating Quinn, benching a top 10 TE for him is silly, he had only 1 good game his whole career basically.
                How hard is this to comprehend? I'm not benching Heap in favor of Sypniewski! I'm moving Heap to WR to save him some wear and tear that he accrues as a TE and by doing that hopefully keeping him healthy for a whole season.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• To break up this lovefest we all seem to be on this morning, here's some Raven humor I got in the email, the email what what:

What do you call 53 people sitting around a TV watching the Superbowl??
                  Answer: The Baltimore Ravens

How do you keep Ravens out of your yard?
                  Answer: Put up goal posts

Where in Baltimore can you go in case of a tornado?
                  Answer: M&T Bank Stadium- There are never any touchdowns there

Why is a dollar worth more than the Baltimore Ravens?
                  Answer: You can still get four good quarters out of a dollar.

What do the Baltimore Ravens and a possum have in common?
                  Answer: They both play dead at home and get killed on the road.
                  What do the Ravens and the Big Bad Wolf have in common
                  Answer: Neither one can catch a pig skin
                  What do the Ravens and a hospital patient with the clap have in common
                  Answer: They both need a shot in the ass

What do the Baltimore Ravens and Rev. Billy Graham have in common????
                  Answer: They both can make over 70,000 people stand up and yell " Jesus
                  Christ !! "

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• It isnt hard to comprehend at all, you are moving Heap to 3rd WR, that is benching him. You dont understand what you are posting.

Comment

It isnt hard to comprehend at all, you are moving Heap to 3rd WR, that is benching him. You dont understand what you are posting.
                      I'm sorry Professor where did you get your degree again?

If we run a spread offense, we'll always have 3 WR's on the field at least, hence forth its not a benching.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I'm sorry Professor where did you get your degree again?

If we run a spread offense, we'll always have 3 WR's on the field at least, hence forth its not a benching.

Why dont we just run 2 TE sets and motion out either Heap or Quinn every once in a while? It wont mean putting a player out of position.

Comment

• I am not trying to cause trouble but you have a really stupid coaching staff.

You also have some great talent. Too bad tonite. You where the better team.

Comment

• just saw we may get 1/2 a foot of snow!!!!!

I got out a hour early, but I am kinda bumbed about that because we are missing our 1st wrestling meet.

Comment

• http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...isjohnson.html

How bout Chris Johnson? I think he would compliment McGahee very well, I will watch him tonight at 8 on ESPN.

Comment

• I believe you missed it, because that game was on last night.
                                HALL OF FAMER!
                                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information