Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens Off Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what during the pro bowl practice Chad Johnson was wearing a Ravens hat? either way CIN wont trade a top 5 WR to their rival but one can only dream.

    Comment


    • i really dont think we have the cap space anyways and hes definitely gonna want a ton more then we'd be able to give him. Would be pretty sweet though...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        what during the pro bowl practice Chad Johnson was wearing a Ravens hat? either way CIN wont trade a top 5 WR to their rival but one can only dream.
        It's really no big deal. Players wear different teams hats all the time at the pro bowl. For instance Ed Reed was wearing Peyton Manning's helmet during a practice.

        Comment


        • Calais Campell DE from da U just ran a 5.04 40 in the combine, do you think he could be there at our second? if so would you take him? I personally would deeply consider it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            Calais Campell DE from da U just ran a 5.04 40 in the combine, do you think he could be there at our second? if so would you take him? I personally would deeply consider it.
            Eh, no from me. I wouldn't touch Calais in the first 2 rounds at this point. Any hype he has now is from the way he played in his junior year and the fact that he's 6'8". He's still a raw prospect who seriously needs to refine his pass rushing skills, and with his combine performance it's clear he's not even the athlete that we were expecting.

            Comment


            • Well if we go CB in rd 1 then I would definitely snatch up Calais in rd 2, and then go WR in rd 3.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

              Xbox Live - Kevown8999

              Comment


              • Word is Mike Anderson has been cut.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  Word is Mike Anderson has been cut.
                  Yup and his release saves us 1.7 million against the cap. Frankly I'm totally disgusted at his total misuse and lack of playing time as a Raven.

                  Magical sig by OSUGiants

                  SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                  Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                  So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    Word is Mike Anderson has been cut.
                    whoa thank god! total waste of a roster spot. while I liked him as a person he just wasnt worth it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                      whoa thank god! total waste of a roster spot. while I liked him as a person he just wasnt worth it.
                      yeah, i love the guys work ethic and how he took it all in stride, but he never caught on in Baltimore.


                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                      Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                      Comment


                      • just wondering whos comeing to visit us?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                          just wondering whos comeing to visit us?
                          No visits yet and I doubt there will be anytime soon. Ozzie has come out and said that he is waiting for the market to settle. He said they will continue to evaluate the free agents. If they like one they'll go get him. Of course if the price is right that is.

                          IMO we'll make 1 or 2 moves. Maybe a WR or RB. Bryant Johnson could be that WR that we pick up. He's from Baltimore and would love to come back here to play football. Maybe somewhat of a home town discount from Johnson. Remember this is just my opinion. Who knows what will happen.

                          Comment


                          • im intrested to see if John wants to get his former corner back in Lito Sheppard

                            that could helps us out

                            Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            Well if we go CB in rd 1 then I would definitely snatch up Calais in rd 2, and then go WR in rd 3.
                            dont think we have a 3rd.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                              im intrested to see if John wants to get his former corner back in Lito Sheppard

                              that could helps us out



                              dont think we have a 3rd.
                              Lito might not be a bad choice as long as the price is right for us. As for the third round pick, I think everyone is assuming we'll get a third round comp pick for losing AD.

                              Magical sig by OSUGiants

                              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                              Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                              Comment


                              • Hey guys I'm trying to get a mock FA/ Draft goin and the Ravens are astill open

                                http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=18848
                                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                                DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                                Originally posted by njx9
                                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information