This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
    im intrested to see if John wants to get his former corner back in Lito Sheppard

that could helps us out

dont think we have a 3rd.
    I keep doing that, I apologize.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      I keep doing that, I apologize.
      yeah i think were gonna get a 4th for AD,
      just wondering how you guys feel about Cliff Avril in the 2nd round?
      Nice 4.50 255 size i think could be pretty nice pass rush

Josh Johnson, San Diego QB
      Height: 6-2. Weight: 215.
      Combine 40 Time: 4.40.
      Round: 4.

He had 36 TDS, 1 INT this year and like 7,000 yards 70 TDs 10 Interceptions
      in the last two years very impressive, kid looks really talented, threw the best at the combine IMO look really good

Comment

• huh, you know whats weird? my sister was just hangin' with brady quinn, tank williams, and mike smith tonight. crazy

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Was she mad that Brady was stealing all the hot guys from her?
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            Was she mad that Brady was stealing all the hot guys from her?
            i told her that she should have asked him what was up with the *** pics of him. also how nice was the back room at the draft

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
              i told her that she should have asked him what was up with the *** pics of him. also how nice was the back room at the draft
              i think he would like it better if you ask him ;)

Comment

• anyone think that we could take Rodgers Cromatrie with the 8th overall pick or would that be a reach? I really want him on the ravens after all this tape I see of him. I think he could be better than McKelvin

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                  anyone think that we could take Rodgers Cromatrie with the 8th overall pick or would that be a reach? I really want him on the ravens after all this tape I see of him. I think he could be better than McKelvin
                  DRC is probably too much of a reach at 8 IMO.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• i love what i have seen from DRC but he would be a reach at 8. i would like it though if we traded back and picked him up though.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      DRC is probably too much of a reach at 8 IMO.
                      Agreed but he looked really good at the senior bowl and combine, I wouldnt mind trading down as niel89 stated.

Comment

• 1st Round: Matt Ryan, Boston College, QB, Height: 6-4 1/2. Weight: 230

Matt Ryan, Has Great Leadership
                        Needs To Work On His Interception Ratio
                        Good Pocket Feet, And Has A Nice Arm
                        Good Frame, Seem Not Have Injury/Attiude Problems
                        Maybe Give Confidence To Defence With His Repect

2nd Round: Calais Campbell, Miami, DL, Height: 6-7 1/2. Weight: 292.

Calais Campbell Nice Abillty To Move Around In Ryan System
                        Could Work More On His Tech With His Hand On The Ground
                        Stronger Then He Shows, Faster Then 5.0 40 Time
                        Did Have A Down Year This Year, Will Be A Force With Ngata

3rd Round: Zack Bowman, Nebraska, CB, Height: 6-1. Weight: 200.

Zack Bowman, Corner Who Was Know Not To Pass His Way
                        Had Some Crazy Injurys This Year Great Size 6'1 200 4.3 Bench 225 18times
                        Great Bump and Run Corner, Super Great Coverage Skills
                        He's Finaly Healthy Nows He Can Show The World Something

4th Round: Tyvon Branch, Connecticut, CB, Height: 5-11. Weight: 210.

Tyvon Branch Taking 2 Corners Back To Back May Not Be Loved But Need
                        Also Chance To Get Two Good Size 4.31 Strong Bump and Run Corners Is Needed
                        Branch Doesnt Have Great Hands, Dosent Take Risk And Pefers To Swat The Ball
                        More Then To Pick It Off Is That Really That Bad?

4th Round: Jerome Simpson, Coastal Carolina, WR, Height: 6-2. Weight: 200.

Jerome Simpson Jump A 11-4 Broad & 38 Vertical Ran A 4.37
                        Tall Wide Out 6'2 Around 200 Pounds, Had 100+ Catches 1800 27 TD's Last 2 Yrs

5th Round: Shannon Boatman, Florida State, OT, Height: 6-7. Weight: 324.

Shannon Boatman Started All Games Past 2 Year Played Very Well
                        For Some Reason He's Underrated, 6'7 330 And Run 5.1 Nice Athlete

6th Round: Bruce Hocker, Duquesne, WR, Height: 6-4 1/2. Weight: 210.

My Fav Player

Bruce Hocker Duquesne 6'4 210 4.45 Speed
                        Over 60 Catches Over 1000 Yards 16 TD's

Had Down Year This Year
                        50+ Catches 650+ Yards 9 TD's

Played Gunner On Punt & Kick Coverage

Played Blocker On Kick Return, Great Run Blocker

6th Round: Brandon Keith, Northern Iowa, Height: 6-5. Weight: 350.

Brandon Keith Started Every Game 4yrs In A Row
                        Just A Huge Kid 6'5 350 Bench A 31 Times But Ran A 5.2 At The Combine
                        Great Kid I Would Love To Have

7th Round: Kroy Biermann, Montana, Height: 6-4. Weight: 242.

Kroy Biermann Good Pass Rusher Bench 30 Time At 240, But Ran 4.8

7th Round: Keon Lattimore, Maryland, Height: 5-11. Weight: 223.

Keon Lattimore Ray Lewis Lil Brother Played ST Most Of His Time At Maryland
                        Started 4 Games This Year And Ran For 500 Yards, Could Be A Great ST Player

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                          1st Round: Matt Ryan, Boston College, QB, Height: 6-4 1/2. Weight: 230

Matt Ryan, Has Great Leadership
                          Needs To Work On His Interception Ratio
                          Good Pocket Feet, And Has A Nice Arm
                          Good Frame, Seem Not Have Injury/Attiude Problems
                          Maybe Give Confidence To Defence With His Repect

2nd Round: Calais Campbell, Miami, DL, Height: 6-7 1/2. Weight: 292.

Calais Campbell Nice Abillty To Move Around In Ryan System
                          Could Work More On His Tech With His Hand On The Ground
                          Stronger Then He Shows, Faster Then 5.0 40 Time
                          Did Have A Down Year This Year, Will Be A Force With Ngata

3rd Round: Zack Bowman, Nebraska, CB, Height: 6-1. Weight: 200.

Zack Bowman, Corner Who Was Know Not To Pass His Way
                          Had Some Crazy Injurys This Year Great Size 6'1 200 4.3 Bench 225 18times
                          Great Bump and Run Corner, Super Great Coverage Skills
                          He's Finaly Healthy Nows He Can Show The World Something

4th Round: Tyvon Branch, Connecticut, CB, Height: 5-11. Weight: 210.

Tyvon Branch Taking 2 Corners Back To Back May Not Be Loved But Need
                          Also Chance To Get Two Good Size 4.31 Strong Bump and Run Corners Is Needed
                          Branch Doesnt Have Great Hands, Dosent Take Risk And Pefers To Swat The Ball
                          More Then To Pick It Off Is That Really That Bad?

4th Round: Jerome Simpson, Coastal Carolina, WR, Height: 6-2. Weight: 200.

Jerome Simpson Jump A 11-4 Broad & 38 Vertical Ran A 4.37
                          Tall Wide Out 6'2 Around 200 Pounds, Had 100+ Catches 1800 27 TD's Last 2 Yrs

5th Round: Shannon Boatman, Florida State, OT, Height: 6-7. Weight: 324.

Shannon Boatman Started All Games Past 2 Year Played Very Well
                          For Some Reason He's Underrated, 6'7 330 And Run 5.1 Nice Athlete

6th Round: Bruce Hocker, Duquesne, WR, Height: 6-4 1/2. Weight: 210.

My Fav Player

Bruce Hocker Duquesne 6'4 210 4.45 Speed
                          Over 60 Catches Over 1000 Yards 16 TD's

Had Down Year This Year
                          50+ Catches 650+ Yards 9 TD's

Played Gunner On Punt & Kick Coverage

Played Blocker On Kick Return, Great Run Blocker

6th Round: Brandon Keith, Northern Iowa, Height: 6-5. Weight: 350.

Brandon Keith Started Every Game 4yrs In A Row
                          Just A Huge Kid 6'5 350 Bench A 31 Times But Ran A 5.2 At The Combine
                          Great Kid I Would Love To Have

7th Round: Kroy Biermann, Montana, Height: 6-4. Weight: 242.

Kroy Biermann Good Pass Rusher Bench 30 Time At 240, But Ran 4.8

7th Round: Keon Lattimore, Maryland, Height: 5-11. Weight: 223.

Keon Lattimore Ray Lewis Lil Brother Played ST Most Of His Time At Maryland
                          Started 4 Games This Year And Ran For 500 Yards, Could Be A Great ST Player
                          I highly doubt that Ryan fall and even then if we will take him but i really like campbell in the 2nd round.

Comment

• i really like that mock alot, way better then mike doobies one...i could definately live with that mock
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm not to hot for that draft mainly because of the 2 corners and I think we all know thats likely not to happen. But hey its got Matt Ryan so :thumbsup:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• if Ryan falls to us i dont see the chance we pass on him or trade or pick
                                maybe to the Buccs or Bears or maybe the Panthers,

the two teams the would take Matt Ryan before us are Miami & Atlanta
                                but i think both team will take Long either Jake or Chris, just my oppion
                                Last edited by The Legend; 03-11-2008, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information