Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a great mock draft! The only thing I would change is the Lattimore pick. The first reason would be that he just isn't that good. He was average in college and will struggle to catch on with an NFL team. The 2nd reason is the Ray Lewis factor. We all know Ray would throw a hissy fit if the Ravens released his brother.

Comment

• http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/ar...rts3-12-08.txt

thanks on the mock guys
      i thought this was intresting
      Ravens brought in Falcco

Comment

• yeah buddy rocking that CC times...

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• http://wjz.com/local/ocean.city.fire.2.687901.html

a dough roller in OC burned down on the boardwalk. Thank goodness it didnt happen in the summer. I was there just last week and when ever I see a dough roller I gag a little I hate that place.

Comment

• Does anybody else think that T-sizzle is kind of overrated?

Comment

• BTW, Conquer is the best mascot ever.

No Jokez

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• wtf who is that?

Comment

• I just got back from Ocean City and can we get the Salty Dog cafe out of Maryland. Dear God it looked like it was in PIT it was filled w/ Steelers fans, there were more steelers fans then Ravens down there

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    Does anybody else think that T-sizzle is kind of overrated?
                    not really. maybe by some people to some extent. IMO last year was his worst and all the years before, he was a pretty good, feared pass rusher. He just had a down year I guess..

Comment

Not at all. I think hes one of the more talented young defenders in the league. He was horribly misused last year, with ryan trying to get him to focus more on stopping the run then doing what he does best, and htat is rush the passer. He needs to be playing less DE and more 3-4 OLB, like he was in his first 2 seasons, when he became the youngest player in NFL history to reach 20 sacks. Hes only lik 24, I can see a huge season for him this year, but god I hope not or his price tag is going to skyrocket.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Suggs is a value to this defense, but lets face it without a pass rushing compliment on the line he's not at his best. His break out sack total as a rookie was with Peter Boulware, wow I do miss saying that name, opposite of him taking double teams, and his Pro Bowl year of 06 was with Trevor Pryce causing havoc opposite of him. This being again his contract year, I really hope he does more individually despite any circumstances, ie injuries, and gets a long term deal the solidifies him on this D for years to come.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Very much so, OTs can handle him with ease one on one, he needs to have help comin on his side to beat OLs on other teams.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• I was just thinking who the biggest bust was in Ravens history and I figured it was this guy. Dear god he may have had the worst hands in the league, he would give Troy Williamson a run for his $ today. He had good physical tools obviously he was a top 10 pick. But I still cant believe how bad this guys hands were.

Comment

• ^^ No doubt, he owned in madden though. I think it was 05?

Comment

• yea probably. It just amazed me how bad his hands were.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information