• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    yes I think Harbuagh is a great HC.

yea harbuagh is nice im impressed go ravens
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Terrell Suggs is crushing Anita Marks on his show right now for all her moronic comments. I LOVE IT! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• nice I never really liked her. I would much rather get someone who grew up here and lives and breathes baltimore sports, not some womens QB turned playboy model using baltimore to springboard herself to a national radio broadcast.

I love the location BigDawg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          nice I never really liked her. I would much rather get someone who grew up here and lives and breathes baltimore sports, not some womens QB turned playboy model using baltimore to springboard herself to a national radio broadcast.

I love the location BigDawg.
          Times change and people change. My only stipulation for Joe was to limit the turnovers, and since he seems content on that then I'll hold up my end and root for the kid. I support the Purple proudly and so does he. That said I still would have preferred Matty Ice but I'm not disappointed in Joe Cool.

As for Anita, GO BACK TO MIAMI YOU FRAUD! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Before I get too pumped, good luck on Sunday fellas. Should be an old fashion slug fest. I hope I get to see the exciting game. First one to 10 wins?

Comment

• 13-10- ravens
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                13-10- ravens
                I would'nt mind that score, but its going to be reversed. Steelers 13, Ravens 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I would'nt mind that score, but its going to be reversed. Steelers 13, Ravens 10.
                  lol yea i cant wait for this game its going to be so stressfull but when its over its going to be so relieving for me at least lol good luck though really to both of us we both are going to need it
                  Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

lol yea i cant wait for this game its going to be so stressfull but when its over its going to be so relieving for me at least lol good luck though really to both of us we both are going to need it
                    I just hope both teams come out healthy unlike last game. If we end up winning, I hope we play you guys again come playoff time if you guys end up getting in.

Comment

Ummmmmm not in our house. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Out of friendly competition, anyone want to do a sig bet?

Comment

I just hope both teams come out healthy unlike last game. If we end up winning, I hope we play you guys again come playoff time if you guys end up getting in.
                          yea if we both get in i dont see a bigger afc championship matchup that would be great
                          Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Out of friendly competition, anyone want to do a sig bet?
                            i dont have no sig but the one i have
                            Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

yea if we both get in i dont see a bigger afc championship matchup that would be great
                              And it will be in our house son!!!!

Comment

And it will be in our house son!!!!
                                lol well lets make it happen
                                Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information