Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Ed Reed for Anquan Boldin? My uncle suggested the trade and claims Mort reported that. IDK if he is pulling my leg because he hates Reed but that is intriguing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      What about Ed Reed for Anquan Boldin? My uncle suggested the trade and claims Mort reported that. IDK if he is pulling my leg because he hates Reed but that is intriguing.
      Never..Never never never...if they do that i'd be eternally pissed of at our organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        What about Ed Reed for Anquan Boldin? My uncle suggested the trade and claims Mort reported that. IDK if he is pulling my leg because he hates Reed but that is intriguing.
        We wouldn't trade Suggs straight up for Boldin, so why would we trade a better player for him? I say NO to this, and I bet this is just some crazy rumor. I bet Boldin's not going anywhere.

Comment

• It would never happen PERIOD

Comment

• BACK UP QB??

Who are we going to bring in to play behind Flacco besides Troy? I think someone like Leftwitch or maybe even a Brad Johnson wouldn't be a bad choice? Bringing in a guy like we had last year, Bouman, is a waste. It would be nice to bring in someone that has either been on a winning team or played in the playoffs or a super bowl to back him up. That way we at least have some veteran influence on that position.

Comment

• Jim Leonhard signed a 3 year $5,875,000 contract. WE COULDN'T MATCH THAT? We could have gave him a 3yr-6mill deal atleast to keep him just for special teams...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                Jim Leonhard signed a 3 year $5,875,000 contract. WE COULDN'T MATCH THAT? We could have gave him a 3yr-6mill deal atleast to keep him just for special teams...
                True, but why bother when we are LOADED at safety. I think they (the front office) have other bigger concerns.

Comment

• Hey fellas I posted this in the sig thread and I'm not sure if any of you fellow Ravens fans make sigs but if any of you do, and could make this for me, I promise to ease up on Ozzie! :)

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable
                  Hey if someone could please make me a sig with this DHB picture...

and please have the background be black and purple with text that says "DHB" and then "Future Raven!"

Whoever makes it I appreciate it very much.
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• i heard we are moving gaithers to right tackle and letting oher play left.

Comment

i heard we are moving gaithers to right tackle and letting oher play left.
                      And thats the way it should be to be perfectly honest...good move by management
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

i heard we are moving gaithers to right tackle and letting oher play left.
                        Where at? All the quotes from Ozzie and the rest of the staff have stated that Oher will be battling Terry and Anderson for the starting RT spot...

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...ts_O-Line.aspx

Added Harbaugh: “He’s going to go compete for the starting job, and I don’t think that’s any major statement because that’s what all our guys are going to do. And it’s going to be tough. We have a really good right tackle right now in Willie Anderson, and I think in some ways this pick takes pressure off of Willie, too.
                        Last edited by coordinator0; 04-28-2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Hmmm, everything I read/heard had us keeping Gaither at LT and having Oher compete for the RT spot, which I am in favor of.

Comment

• yea Oher said he is ready to compete for RT

Comment

• yeah, he's gonna be our RT with Gaither at LT.
                              Its funny though, throughout Oher's life, he's been protecting "the blind side" His own famous biograhpy is named "The Blind Side" and right when he gets to the pros, he's playing RT. hehe, I doubt he cares at all though, he's just 1 of those guys that wanna play and get better no matter what.

Comment

• worst case scenario is say Oher doesnt transition to RT. We can have this as our o-line.

LT-Gaither
                                LG-Oher
                                C-Birk(maybe Chester for the future)
                                RG-Grubbs
                                RT-Yanda

that is still a bad ass line

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information