This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    Here is the coaching tree thing they talked about on MNF, the amount of coaches that coached Ray Lewis who became HC.

Mike Smith(LB coach 1999-2001)
    Jack Del Rio(LB coach 1999-2001)
    Marvin Lewis(DC 1996-2001)
    Mike Nolan(DC 2002-2004)
    Rex Ryan(DC 2005-2008)

that is impressive, any coach I forgot?

Nice show of Coach Billick's tree!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Here is the coaching tree thing they talked about on MNF, the amount of coaches that coached Ray Lewis who became HC.

Mike Smith(LB coach 1999-2001)
      Jack Del Rio(LB coach 1999-2001)
      Marvin Lewis(DC 1996-2001)
      Mike Nolan(DC 2002-2004)
      Rex Ryan(DC 2005-2008)

that is impressive, any coach I forgot?
      Mike Singletary.

Comment

• Saints just signed Chris McAlister, he last played with you guys so I figured I'd ask. Do you think he has anything left in the tank? Obviously he's not the same player from years prior... but I figure he's a smart, instinctual player who knows the position and if he can get back up to the speed of the game he can contribute positively in a limited role... I don't think we'll depend on him as a starter but rather contribute in the Nickel package, and multiple Defensive Back formations.

Comment

• I think he will do well if he's asked to play mostly zone coverage. Wouldn't expect too much out of him in man.

Comment

• I think one of the biggest mistakes we made this year was bringin back Rolle over McAlister because Harbaugh seems to have a personal issue with C mac. I think he has something left in the tank for sure, and I do not thinik the Saints will regret the signing one bit.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              I think one of the biggest mistakes we made this year was bringin back Rolle over McAlister because Harbaugh seems to have a personal issue with C mac. I think he has something left in the tank for sure, and I do not thinik the Saints will regret the signing one bit.
              I agree with this completely.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                I agree with this completely.
                This is shocking!
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

This is shocking!
                  Just because I hate you 99% of the time doesn't mean you can't be right SOMETIMES
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I think one of the biggest mistakes we made this year was bringin back Rolle over McAlister because Harbaugh seems to have a personal issue with C mac. I think he has something left in the tank for sure, and I do not thinik the Saints will regret the signing one bit.
                    From all accounts I have heard (which should be taken with a grain of salt) CMac has personal issues with a few people in the organization, a few guys on the team, and also has a substance abuse problem. I can't say we couldn't use his play on the field, but I don't know if his play would be substantial enough to outweigh the chemistry issues it would create, if said accounts are true.

Comment

• Bruce Cunningham reported that Cmac called Harbaugh a cracker to his face.

Also when the colts come back to baltimore on TV do they shows segments about how they were stolen from Baltimore? During the past MNF game it seems like they had a couple segments of how Baltimore stole the browns.

Comment

Bruce Cunningham reported that Cmac called Harbaugh a cracker to his face.

Also when the colts come back to baltimore on TV do they shows segments about how they were stolen from Baltimore? During the past MNF game it seems like they had a couple segments of how Baltimore stole the browns.
                        They do every time we play them.

Comment

• Tom Zbikowski has done a phenomenal job in his only two starts. I'm excited to see how were gonna use him when Ed Reed is back.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                            Tom Zbikowski has done a phenomenal job in his only two starts. I'm excited to see how were gonna use him when Ed Reed is back.
                            Yeah they could be Ebony and Ivory with the right defensive schemes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                              Tom Zbikowski has done a phenomenal job in his only two starts. I'm excited to see how were gonna use him when Ed Reed is back.
                              I'd like to see them (when Reed's back) put him at SS and take Landry out. He's a lot better in coverage and has impressed me thus far.

also, Ravens will wear there Black Jerseys w/ White Pants against the Chicago Bears. FINALLY!

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor..._in_black.html

but I still wish Harbaugh would stop being a douche and let the Ravens go All Black with the Jerseys and pants. Those were so much better.
                              Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 12-16-2009, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Zbi is a freaking beast, impressing me a lot in coverage for a man who many people said couldnt cover to save his life coming out of college. Put him at SS where he doesnt need the same coverage skills as FS I think he can be a top 10 SS. He needs to play he is just a monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information