This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
    but I still wish Harbaugh would stop being a douche and let the Ravens go All Black with the Jerseys and pants. Those were so much better.
    black on black is the best uniform we have, the team and fans always are hyped up when we rock that

Comment

• I hate to say it but I am starting to think Gaither wont be back.

-Since we have Oher at LT now I see us only offering Gaither RT money. He will want LT money.

-Oniel Cousins has looked good at RT so far, and Yanda has the ability to play RT if necessary, both have looked solid and better at RT so its not like if Gaither left we would have a gaping hole at RT

-I just have a gut feeling about this

I hope he doesnt leave, we will be letting go the best tackle combo for the next 10 years if Gaither leaves. Also I feel we will go to a pass happy offense a tackle combo like that is priceless but I am getting nervous Gaither wont be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        I hate to say it but I am starting to think Gaither wont be back.

-Since we have Oher at LT now I see us only offering Gaither RT money. He will want LT money.

-Oniel Cousins has looked good at RT so far, and Yanda has the ability to play RT if necessary, both have looked solid and better at RT so its not like if Gaither left we would have a gaping hole at RT

-I just have a gut feeling about this

I hope he doesnt leave, we will be letting go the best tackle combo for the next 10 years if Gaither leaves. Also I feel we will go to a pass happy offense a tackle combo like that is priceless but I am getting nervous Gaither wont be back.
        there have been many people saying what you are, but Jonathan Ogden said, he sees the Ravens moving Gaither to the right side, mainly because Oher looks so much better than Gaither at LT

I mean no lie, but Gaither have played pretty mediocre this year. Don't know if it's the injuries or what, all I will say is that Oher is clearly outplaying him.

Now, whether the Ravens let him go is beyond my control, but I can't see them doing it. They drafted Oher for the specific reason to pair him with Gaither and shut down Pittsburgh's Woodley and Harrison. Getting rid of Gaither would make little sense.

However, I do see them trying to move Gaither to the right side as a financial move. Ogden said he would be a better fit there anyways because at 6-9 338, he is a natural mauler in the run game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
          there have been many people saying what you are, but Jonathan Ogden said, he sees the Ravens moving Gaither to the right side, mainly because Oher looks so much better than Gaither at LT

I mean no lie, but Gaither have played pretty mediocre this year. Don't know if it's the injuries or what, all I will say is that Oher is clearly outplaying him.

Now, whether the Ravens let him go is beyond my control, but I can't see them doing it. They drafted Oher for the specific reason to pair him with Gaither and shut down Pittsburgh's Woodley and Harrison. Getting rid of Gaither would make little sense.

However, I do see them trying to move Gaither to the right side as a financial move. Ogden said he would be a better fit there anyways because at 6-9 338, he is a natural mauler in the run game.
          He "should" be a natural mauler in the run game. I haven't seen him have the power to do that yet though.

IMO he's more of a LT than a RT, and it's not even close. He definitely won't accept RT money, not with Rosenhaus as his agent. It would be a terrible mistake to let him go, these days you need two pass-protectors on the outside. Sure Cousins has played well, but against the Lions and Bears? He can't control who he's played against, but at the same time he hasn't played against anybody remotely good at getting a pass-rush.

Comment

• Ravens pro bowl predictions?

offense
            Ray Rice
            LeRon McClain(I remember at 1 point he led the AFC in votes)
            Michael Oher(He is arguably a pro bowler w/o that big movie, but w/ the blindside story I see him being the leading pro bowl rookie vote getter)

defense
            Haloti Ngata
            Ray Lewis(tough to say but w/ his name he can get in)
            Ed Reed(name recognition)

Comment

• Hey guys, sorry for asking yet again but I narrowed my jersey choice down to Anquan Boldin or Ray Rice, both in black.

Which should I go with?

/thought the " off topic" thread needed some more life.

Comment

• how does Pollard get fined for this?? I know they don't review penalties during the game but how did the idiots working for the league come to the conclusion that this was an illegal hit?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information