Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I currently live in Pentagon City VA and have lived in Oakton VA, NW DC, and Oxon Hill MD and I am thinking about moving somewhere closer to DC where I work as rent at my apartment in Pentagon City is getting crazy although I do love it's location near Costco, but my question is any suggestions for reasonably priced areas in Maryland close enough to drive to DC everyday, I was thinking somewhere in Montgomery County but not sure.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
      Hey guys I currently live in Pentagon City VA and have lived in Oakton VA, NW DC, and Oxon Hill MD and I am thinking about moving somewhere closer to DC where I work as rent at my apartment in Pentagon City is getting crazy although I do love it's location near Costco, but my question is any suggestions for reasonably priced areas in Maryland close enough to drive to DC everyday, I was thinking somewhere in Montgomery County but not sure.
      I think Montgomery county is supposed to be the most expensive place to live in Maryland but I am probably wrong.

EDIT: Richest county not most expensive to live

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        I think Montgomery county is supposed to be the most expensive place to live in Maryland but I am probably wrong.
        Not thinking home but apartment but yeah prices are pretty bad but for the right deal I think the area is nice from what I have seen.

Comment

Isnt prince georges county near DC?

Comment

howard county is def one of the richest counties thus being expensive to live in...

Go Ravens!

Comment

Every place in the MD/DC area is expensive as all hell, real estate in this area is out of control.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                Every place in the MD/DC area is expensive as all hell, real estate in this area is out of control.
                yup, i live in a townhome in baltimore county and just in my little grouping of houses, there are 3 houses that have been for sale for a good amount of time... and none of them are selling.....

Go Ravens!

Comment

They are trying to make it impossible for working class people to live.
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Thats why I am in good Ol' Dundalk probably one of the crappiest places in Maryland, Ah Home Sweet Home.

Comment

We sold our home; 3 years later, on the market again, it tripled.
                      Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                      Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

My old sig (by JKpigskin) is up for grabs!

Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                        Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
                          We sold our home; 3 years later, on the market again, it tripled.
                          My Co-worker bought property in Lorton Virginia for dirt cheap $125,000 when the Lorton Prison was still up but once it was taken down in 01 the area was going hot for new home builders and he sold his property for 2.5 mil.

Comment

My Co-worker bought property in Lorton Virginia for dirt cheap $125,000 when the Lorton Prison was still up but once it was taken down in 01 the area was going hot for new home builders and he sold his property for 2.5 mil.
                            i live 2 minutes away from there dont believe it, no part of the prison has even been taken down yet although its no longer in use

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Dude when I went to Kansas for the Ravens/Chiefs game, me and a friend went and we stayed with his family. They gave us a tour around town and they're like "these are the expensive houses" they were friggin mansions for $150,000, I really need to move to Kansas.
                              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Dude when I went to Kansas for the Ravens/Chiefs game, me and a friend went and we stayed with his family. They gave us a tour around town and they're like "these are the expensive houses" they were friggin mansions for $150,000, I really need to move to Kansas.
                                Yeah when I went to Myrtle Beach a couple of summers ago me and the ex were looking at places down there that were like no way in hell we could afford up here but were dirt cheap down there. But then again its in South Carolina and what the hell can you do in South Carolina?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information