Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens Off Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    Yeah when I went to Myrtle Beach a couple of summers ago me and the ex were looking at places down there that were like no way in hell we could afford up here but were dirt cheap down there. But then again its in South Carolina and what the hell can you do in South Carolina?
    Yeah at least if I move to Kansas I can go see the Ravens once every 5 years when they play in KC.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

    Xbox Live - Kevown8999

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Yeah at least if I move to Kansas I can go see the Ravens once every 5 years when they play in KC.
      Hey man Myrtle Beach is only a 10 hour drive or so from Baltimore so I'd come back for home games! :D

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • #93
        WOW it was WARM today

        freaking 80 degrees!


        Go Ravens!

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
          WOW it was WARM today

          freaking 80 degrees!
          Oh Yeah man it was awesome out.

          Comment


          • #95
            And its supposed to snow friday night and be in the 30's this weekend, and I wonder why Im sick as s**T lately, nice f**king weather!!!
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

            Xbox Live - Kevown8999

            Comment


            • #96
              this weather is awesome

              Comment


              • #97
                Maryland weather blows goat testicles for its complete and udder randomness! :D

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • #98
                  ha ive had absolutely beautiful weather for about 2 weeks now. about 78* with a slight breeze


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                  Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Hey Raves fans new "fantasy offseason-type" game starting up
                    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174



                    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                    Comment




                    • ME AND THE AMAZING BART SCOTT.

                      got to meet him at the local card shop and got a few things signed. great day.

                      Comment


                      • Dang that was today, my cousin's live in Westminster and when ever I visit we go there and spend big $, Bart is the man.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post


                          ME AND THE AMAZING BART SCOTT.

                          got to meet him at the local card shop and got a few things signed. great day.
                          thats sweeeeet


                          Go Ravens!

                          Comment


                          • today is 40 degrees, last weekend it was perfect 75, MD weather sucks.

                            Comment


                            • You guys gotta help me decide.......nevermind I'll make a new thread about it.
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                              Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                              Comment


                              • WOW, This sucks Gilbert Arenas out for they year.

                                Sig By:The Dynasty

                                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information