No announcement yet.

Our Biggest Draft Need

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind picking up a RB later in the draft too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
      I wouldn't mind picking up a RB later in the draft too.
      True, I wouldnt mind a change of pace type of back to come in in the 4th quarter. Maybe a speedy guy like Chris Johnson or Steve Slalton. Or a powerback. I dont think Musa is the answer though, he runs similar to McGahee. Ross should be given a shot though

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        I love Matt Ryan and would love to have him as our QB but Atlanta won't likely pass on him at 3 and we have to many needs besides QB. Cam has worked with young QB's before and he'll work with Kyle and Troy and QB shouldn't be a problem this year.
        True, Its unlikely they will pass on him at #3 but if they do take him, is there a chance we take Brian Brohm? I would personally hate that. thoughts?

Comment

Totally Agree, I just think that Brian Brohm is going to a huge bust. I'll take Matt Ryan, I'll take anyone, just not Brohm.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
            Totally Agree, I just think that Brian Brohm is going to a huge bust. I'll take Matt Ryan, I'll take anyone, just not Brohm.
            I totally agree here, Brohm is nothing more then a system QB who will fail in just about every system in the NFL.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

problem is ryan probably wont fall and all the other QBs just arent top 10 material. im kinda afraid theyll take brohm i just hope it doesnt come to that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                I totally agree here, Brohm is nothing more then a system QB who will fail in just about every system in the NFL.
                seriously, i think Ryan is a decent QB for the NFL, but Brohm is terrible for a 1st rounder.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I really wanna trade down and get Phillip Merling.

Comment

NFL MOCK DRAFT - Ravens 1st Round

NFL Draft Count: Brian Brohm| Louisville | 6'3 | 227 | 4.74 | QB
                    Sports City: Brian Brohm| Louisville | 6'3 | 227 | 4.74 | QB
                    NFL House: Matt Ryan | Boston College | 6'5 | 224 | 4.79 | QB
                    Fantasy Football: Matt Ryan | Boston College | 6'5 | 224 | 4.79 | QB
                    Walter Football: Matt Ryan | Boston College | 6'5 | 224 | 4.79 | QB
                    Junkyard Jake: Vernon Gholston | Ohio State | 6'4 | 258 | 4.56 | DE
                    Draft Tek | Ryan Clady | Boise State | 6'6 | 316 | 5.28 | OT
                    NFL Draft Scout: Ryan Clady | Boise State | 6'6 | 316 | 5.28 | OT
                    News NFL Draft: DeSean Jackson | California | 6'0 | 178 | 4.27 | WR

Was up with noone thinking we need a corner?
                    Last edited by The Legend; 02-06-2008, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post

uhhhhhh no. corner is a must unless we go BPA somewhere else

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post

Lets just hope and pray Junkyard Jake is right out of those predicitions. Matt Ryan blows!
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I don't think it's that people don't think we need a corner, it's just that without a Malcolm Jenkins type player theres no guy out there, at least at this point, that looks to warrant a top ten pick. There's a bunch of guys that find themselves in the mid-late first round range, but not one guy who you say is worth the 8th pick.

At this point I just have no idea where we will go. Vernon Gholston would probably be my ideal pick. I'd love to get my hands on him because I think he'll be a dominant pass rusher, and the Giants showed with their Super Bowl victory that you can never have enough pass rushers. With that said, it's hard for me to imagine him getting past the Jets and Patriots at 6 and 7.

After Gholston, I'd go Sedrick Ellis. We need some depth and youth on the defensive line and Ellis is athletic enough that he could fit nicely.
                          Last edited by dcarey20; 02-07-2008, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                            I don't think it's that people don't think we need a corner, it's just that without a Malcolm Jenkins type player theres no guy out there, at least at this point, that looks to warrant a top ten pick. There's a bunch of guys that find themselves in the mid-late first round range, but not one guy who you say is worth the 8th pick.

At this point I just have no idea where we will go. Vernon Gholston would probably be my ideal pick. I'd love to get my hands on him because I think he'll be a dominant pass rusher, and the Giants showed with their Super Bowl victory that you can never have enough pass rushers. With that said, it's hard for me to imagine him getting past the Jets and Patriots at 6 and 7.

After Gholston, I'd go Sedrick Ellis. We need some depth and youth on the defensive line and Ellis is athletic enough that he could fit nicely.
                            Yea. ELiis would be a nice addtion and the more I think of it the more I like it. True he wouldnt do much for the 1st maybe 1-2 years but Kelly Gregg is 31 and should start to slow down and once that happens Ellis and Ngata will be an amazing duo of DT's.

Comment

Mel Kiper has us taking Sedrick Ellis in his newest mock, and I for 1 love that pick! Kelly Gregg is great but he's not getting any younger and soon he may need to be replaced and having a DT duo of Ngata and Ellis for the future would be BEASTLY!!!
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                                Mel Kiper has us taking Sedrick Ellis in his newest mock, and I for 1 love that pick! Kelly Gregg is great but he's not getting any younger and soon he may need to be replaced and having a DT duo of Ngata and Ellis for the future would be BEASTLY!!!
                                never hurts to have two study DTs. i love the pick too.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information