Dan Cody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Cody

Next season will be his 3rd year in the league, despite getting little playing time he has had 3 years to learn coverage, so what I am wondering is do you think he could step in and start for us and replace Adalius?

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    Next season will be his 3rd year in the league, despite getting little playing time he has had 3 years to learn coverage, so what I am wondering is do you think he could step in and start for us and replace Adalius?
    I absolutely do think that, in fact Im counting on it, I know he has had injury problems but look at serious knee injuries the 2nd year back is usually the strongest Im expecting Dan to have a breakout year.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I hope so, I remember hearing that he was the hardest working player on the team so I think he has the work ethic to succseed.

Comment

I Think He Can Replace AD
        But The Only Question surrounding him is
        Can He Stay Healthly?

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

i think he still has a chance to be good he was supposed to be a great pick at the time and still could be really good.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            I absolutely do think that, in fact Im counting on it, I know he has had injury problems but look at serious knee injuries the 2nd year back is usually the strongest Im expecting Dan to have a breakout year.

Dan Cody will have a monster year for us! Wait ERU just said that......... In that case I second the motion! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I think Jarrett Johnson gets the spot over Cody. That is if we dont address the position in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                I think Jarrett Johnson gets the spot over Cody. That is if we dont address the position in the draft.
                I have a feeling that JJ is gonna get picked up by whoever out of SF and Cleveland loses out on the AD sweepstakes, probably for a lot more than he's worth.

On the main topic, I've been saying this very thing for a while to people who project us taking a RD 1 replacement for AD. Cody had a minor injury at the end of this year. He is not 'injury prone'. He could've come back in two weeks, but we were so deep at that position at the time we went in another direction. Also, he has had two years to learn coverage, which incidentally is the exact same amount of time it took AD, Suggs and JJ to get it down. I think he's primed and will show next year that he's actually going to be a better passrusher than AD given time. Not a better LB mind you, but a better pure passrusher.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information