X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL at Steve McNair.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
      I doubt we'll take his opinion on who to start at QB. Sure the franchise likes to see him happy ( he is probably the greatest player in our team history), hes the reason we drafted Ngata and nobody right now has a prolem with Haloti whos turned into a fine player. Even if Ray is good buddies will McNair he knows damn well that McNair can't play for his life and won't call out the franchise for sitting him. He wants the best for team not for his pals in the locket room. Hes a great LB and no doubt the face of our franchise, he doesnt deserve all the crap he gets
      DT was still a big need at the time, we would have taken one even if Ray didnt go to the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        DT was still a big need at the time, we would have taken one even if Ray didnt go to the media.
        Exactly, but many say he was the reason we took Ngata over Winston Justice.

Comment

I doubt we'll take his opinion on who to start at QB. Sure the franchise likes to see him happy ( he is probably the greatest player in our team history), hes the reason we drafted Ngata and nobody right now has a prolem with Haloti whos turned into a fine player. Even if Ray is good buddies will McNair he knows damn well that McNair can't play for his life and won't call out the franchise for sitting him. He wants the best for team not for his pals in the locket room. Hes a great LB and no doubt the face of our franchise, he doesnt deserve all the crap he gets
          Are you kidding me? Ray is the reason we went after this human piece of garbage. Just goes to show you Ray was as good of a judge of QB's as Coach was. But wait no one is running Ray out of town, except me. Go the **** away Steve no one wants you here! Its time for Kyle or Troy to be the future of this team. Truthfully I don't care which one it is as long as it isn't that ass clown McNair.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Are you kidding me? Ray is the reason we went after this human piece of garbage. Just goes to show you Ray was as good of a judge of QB's as Coach was. But wait no one is running Ray out of town, except me. Go the **** away Steve no one wants you here! Its time for Kyle or Troy to be the future of this team. Truthfully I don't care which one it is as long as it isn't that ass clown McNair.
            No, we went after McNair because he was a great leader and we needed a player like him on our offense. You cant say it wasnt a bad pickup because he was part of the reason we went 13-3, although he did slow down towards the end of the season and it was his fault we lost in the playoffs,I doubt we would have done any better that season with Kyle Boller starting or even if we went after another QB such as Cullpeper.

Comment

No, we went after McNair because he was a great leader and we needed a player like him on our offense. You cant say it wasnt a bad pickup because he was part of the reason we went 13-3, although he did slow down towards the end of the season and it was his fault we lost in the playoffs,I doubt we would have done any better that season with Kyle Boller starting or even if we went after another QB such as Cullpeper.
              I can say he was a bad pickup because he was. Get the f*ck over 13-3 because it was really 13-4 with an embarassing loss to the Colts at home which was that tool McNair's fault. Jesus Christ some of you alleged fans drive me crazy. If you can't figure out that Ray was behind us getting that piece of garbage then you are beyond help. And he wasn't this great leader anymore WHY DO YOU THINK TENNESSEE WAS SO QUICK TO DUMP HIM INSTEAD OF KEEPING HIM TO MENTOR HIS BOY VINCE YOUNG??????????????????????????????????????

Get a clue......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

I can say he was a bad pickup because he was. Get the f*ck over 13-3 because it was really 13-4 with an embarassing loss to the Colts at home which was that tool McNair's fault. Jesus Christ some of you alleged fans drive me crazy. If you can't figure out that Ray was behind us getting that piece of garbage then you are beyond help. And he wasn't this great leader anymore WHY DO YOU THINK TENNESSEE WAS SO QUICK TO DUMP HIM INSTEAD OF KEEPING HIM TO MENTOR HIS BOY VINCE YOUNG??????????????????????????????????????

Get a clue......
                in all fairness, they wanted to dump mcnair because he had like a 20 million dollar cap hit that year by some ridiculous contract thing...and because he had had several disagreements with titans management.

I dont think he was a bad pickup at the time...he was exactly wat we needed on offence that year; a leader. However now, he isnt a good player anymore and is no longer an asset, so its a moot point whether he was a good pickup or not. The fact is, now he isnt helping our team. He isnt the future, and if he has a six million dollar cap hit, he should be released immediately.

As far as ray goes...i think you guys are placing way way way too much blame on him for our franchises problems. As was stated above, yes he wanted a DT, but at that time it was a HUGE need anyways and honestly, who would you have rather had them draft then ngata? he was a top five talent that year, and he is a stud now. And if im a star Mike in the league, and playing in a 3-4 defense, i want some big ass DTs to keep guards off me too so i can go do my job. That said, it shouldnt overrule the needs of the team, but that was a team need at the time.

I dont think ray had a huge impact on them getting Mcnair: if you gusy recall, the ravens and titans werent on great terms as far as teams go. Ray had numerous public spats with eddie george, and i remember a few involving mcnair as well. In dont think ray wanted mcnair in particular, just a veteran QB in general. And who can blame him? after having a top defence for so many years, it would suck to be in that position where your offence just doesnt get it done. I think ray takes alot of criticism for things that really, are beyond his control. If you want to blame people, blame bichotti and newsome. They pulled the trigger on the trade.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  in all fairness, they wanted to dump mcnair because he had like a 20 million dollar cap hit that year by some ridiculous contract thing...and because he had had several disagreements with titans management.

I dont think he was a bad pickup at the time...he was exactly wat we needed on offence that year; a leader. However now, he isnt a good player anymore and is no longer an asset, so its a moot point whether he was a good pickup or not. The fact is, now he isnt helping our team. He isnt the future, and if he has a six million dollar cap hit, he should be released immediately.

As far as ray goes...i think you guys are placing way way way too much blame on him for our franchises problems. As was stated above, yes he wanted a DT, but at that time it was a HUGE need anyways and honestly, who would you have rather had them draft then ngata? he was a top five talent that year, and he is a stud now. And if im a star Mike in the league, and playing in a 3-4 defense, i want some big ass DTs to keep guards off me too so i can go do my job. That said, it shouldnt overrule the needs of the team, but that was a team need at the time.

I dont think ray had a huge impact on them getting Mcnair: if you gusy recall, the ravens and titans werent on great terms as far as teams go. Ray had numerous public spats with eddie george, and i remember a few involving mcnair as well. In dont think ray wanted mcnair in particular, just a veteran QB in general. And who can blame him? after having a top defence for so many years, it would suck to be in that position where your offence just doesnt get it done. I think ray takes alot of criticism for things that really, are beyond his control. If you want to blame people, blame bichotti and newsome. They pulled the trigger on the trade.
                  Can't sum it up any better than that. McNair was a good pickup to make 1 last run at the Super Bowl, from then on hes useless and we need to start re-building. Cut him. I also agree with you on Ray Lewis, I really don't think he deserves all the critism he gets, especialy from his own fans. BigDawg, you call us alleged fans when your the one who calls out dozens of players and many moves by the FO. Support your teams decisions and players once in a while.
                  Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 02-17-2008, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Can't sum it up any better than that. McNair was a good pickup to make 1 last run at the Super Bowl, from then on hes useless and we need to start re-building. Cut him. I also agree with you on Ray Lewis, I really don't think he deserves all the critism he gets, especialy from his own fans. BigDawg, you call us alleged fans when your the one who calls out dozens of players and many moves by the FO. Support your teams decisions and players once in a while.
                    Don't ever question my allegiance to my team. Blind loyalty is just that BLIND. When my team makes questionable decisions you are damn right I'm going to call them on them. Just because you don't have the balls to do it doesn't give you the right to question my support for the Ravens.

Ray was a guiding force behind getting McNair whether you want to believe that or not. They have been friends off the field for years. Maybe if you read articles about your team you would know this. And don't you dare say Ray Ray doesn't deserve heat from fans of this team. He constantly has done things to put himself in front of the team, called out coaches, etc etc. That is what a cancer does, it eats away at a healthy organism.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Don't ever question my allegiance to my team. Blind loyalty is just that BLIND. When my team makes questionable decisions you are damn right I'm going to call them on them. Just because you don't have the balls to do it doesn't give you the right to question my support for the Ravens.

Ray was a guiding force behind getting McNair whether you want to believe that or not. They have been friends off the field for years. Maybe if you read articles about your team you would know this. And don't you dare say Ray Ray doesn't deserve heat from fans of this team. He constantly has done things to put himself in front of the team, called out coaches, etc etc. That is what a cancer does, it eats away at a healthy organism.
                      Your analogy makes no sense, if Ray is/was a cancer then the organization was never a "healthy organism" in the first place seeing as how hes been here from day one. On a side note I love how I was the trouble maker around here yet I go away and everyone is still disagreeing with big dawg lolz.

Comment

Ps: I Curse My Touchy Mouse Pad For Accidentally Sending Bigdawg Positive Rep Instead Of Negative Rep!

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                          Your analogy makes no sense, if Ray is/was a cancer then the organization was never a "healthy organism" in the first place seeing as how hes been here from day one. On a side note I love how I was the trouble maker around here yet I go away and everyone is still disagreeing with big dawg lolz.
                          I never said Ray was a cancer from Day 1, however over time he has developed into a monster who sees himself as bigger then the team. Frankly I don't give a damn if you agree with me or not. If you want to live in a dream world then so be it. Erik Bedard says negative things about the Orioles and you are all over him and want him gone. Yet Ray Lewis can bash the team and the coaching staff and its ok. You can disagree with me all you want because thats your right but I'm not the one who's a hypocrite.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                            Ps: I Curse My Touchy Mouse Pad For Accidentally Sending Bigdawg Positive Rep Instead Of Negative Rep!
                            Its all good because I returned the favor with the positive rep. ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

if all of us are the "bad" fans then why does no one seem to agree with you? Are you the only true baltimore fan? lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Beast in the East View Post
                                if all of us are the "bad" fans then why does no one seem to agree with you? Are you the only true baltimore fan? lol
                                You can have your opinion and I can have the truth, no sweat off my back really. Face facts guys, this team right now can't legitimately compete for the Super Bowl. If you think they can then you are more far gone then I imagined.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information