No announcement yet.

Steve McNair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of us already do enjoy your presence BD!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Some of us already do enjoy your presence BD!
      Right back at you Brother!

Too many peeps in this team thread need to stop acting like Dr. Phil.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

so much hate amongst my fellow ravens brothers...truce anyone? lol jokes
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Not to offend anyone but i believe ERU and Big Dawg should get a room. AFterwards maybe BD will be less hostile, lol.

But seriously, its alright to have your own opinion its when you start shiting on other peoples ideas that fights start. Remember the Ravens fans credo:

Have fun, root hard, show respect for the fans around you but...DONT BE A JERK!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Beast in the East View Post
            Not to offend anyone but i believe ERU and Big Dawg should get a room. AFterwards maybe BD will be less hostile, lol.

But seriously, its alright to have your own opinion its when you start shiting on other peoples ideas that fights start. Remember the Ravens fans credo:

Have fun, root hard, show respect for the fans around you but...DONT BE A JERK!!! lol
            aka the worst part of attending a Ravens game when do that homofied ****.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              aka the worst part of attending a Ravens game when do that homofied ****.
              Are you serious??? How could you forget the horrific 65 year old woman that thinks she is hot? She leads the band out clapping her hands and 'pumping up' the crowd? Omg, the band is the worst part of attending all the games, that woman in particular. Just an embarassment to the team.

Comment

yea the band annoys the crap out of me, I would prefer half time highlights or music played over the loud speaker then the band at 1/2 time.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                  Are you serious??? How could you forget the horrific 65 year old woman that thinks she is hot? She leads the band out clapping her hands and 'pumping up' the crowd? Omg, the band is the worst part of attending all the games, that woman in particular. Just an embarassment to the team.
                  "Don't Be A Jerk!" is far worse then the band, but I also hate the band.
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

The only thing I hate more then the band is girls that think they are hot

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      The only thing I hate more then the band is girls that think they are hot
                      Yes, fat girls in belly shirts pisses me right the hell off!
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Right back at you Brother!

Too many peeps in this team thread need to stop acting like Dr. Phil.
                        Wow, Obviously there is no point in arguing with you.

#1- It doesnt matter what anyone says your obviously not changing your ****** attitude and you'll continue doing what you do best.

#2- We are both raven fans and this isnt what fellow fans should be doing, while arguing about the team, players, FO, etc are normal, arguing about pointless **** is a waste of time and just ruins the thread.

#3- You've got your opinions and others have got theres, just learn to repect others and they will do the same to you. You should try it sometime.

As for me, Im done wasting my time with you, if you ever wanna discuss the ravens without ******* around im always up for it but till then im done with this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                          Wow, Obviously there is no point in arguing with you.

#1- It doesnt matter what anyone says your obviously not changing your ****** attitude and you'll continue doing what you do best.

#2- We are both raven fans and this isnt what fellow fans should be doing, while arguing about the team, players, FO, etc are normal, arguing about pointless **** is a waste of time and just ruins the thread.

#3- You've got your opinions and others have got theres, just learn to repect others and they will do the same to you. You should try it sometime.

As for me, Im done wasting my time with you, if you ever wanna discuss the ravens without ******* around im always up for it but till then im done with this crap.
                          #1: Get over it! There's nothing wrong with my views and if you can't deal with that tough.

#2: Its the offseason and there's nothing to do then debate our current situation and what we should or should not do.

#3: Why don't you take your own advice and respect my opinion before I even consider to respect yours.

You're no better then what you accuse me of. Seriously get over it and move on. We obviously both want whats best for the Ravens, although we seem to have different views on what the current state of affairs is.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

#1: Get over it! There's nothing wrong with my views and if you can't deal with that tough.

#2: Its the offseason and there's nothing to do then debate our current situation and what we should or should not do.

#3: Why don't you take your own advice and respect my opinion before I even consider to respect yours.

You're no better then what you accuse me of. Seriously get over it and move on. We obviously both want whats best for the Ravens, although we seem to have different views on what the current state of affairs is.
                            Im talking about the way you deal with people, your always so cranky and never even consider others opinions.

True but here we are arguing over a pointless arguement instead of staying on topic to what the thread was created to do. discuss Steve McNair.

Guess what, I repescted your opinion until you called me an alleged fan because of what I belevied. So your telling me to respect your opinions when you go out and call me an alleged fan. Get your facts straight before you go out and tell someone to do something when you dont do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                              Im talking about the way you deal with people, your always so cranky and never even consider others opinions.

True but here we are arguing over a pointless arguement instead of staying on topic to what the thread was created to do. discuss Steve McNair.

Guess what, I repescted your opinion until you called me an alleged fan because of what I belevied. So your telling me to respect your opinions when you go out and call me an alleged fan. Get your facts straight before you go out and tell someone to do something when you dont do it yourself.
                              I call you an alleged fan because you seem unaware of what the current situation of the Ravens is. If you learned how to spell and had some insight on the Ravens I would take back the comment. But to date I don't see anything to relevant coming on your part. Take it or leave it....

Not to mention why the hell do you care how I act? Are you stalking me or something? I'm tired of all these Raven fans who are naive and think that this team isn't in trouble and is a Super Bowl caliber team. Its not! Jesus Christ Ozzie just said at the combine that if we had to name a starter right now it would be Steve McNair. Does that make you feel like we will be representing the AFC in Super Bowl 43????
                              Last edited by BigDawg819; 02-22-2008, 06:55 PM.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I call you an alleged fan because you seem unaware of what the current situation of the Ravens is. If you learned how to spell and had some insight on the Ravens I would take back the comment. But to date I don't see anything to relevant coming on your part. Take it or leave it....

Not to mention why the hell do you care how I act? Are you stalking me or something? I'm tired of all these Raven fans who are naive and think that this team isn't in trouble and is a Super Bowl caliber team. Its not! Jesus Christ Ozzie just said at the combine that if we had to name a starter right now it would be Steve McNair. Does that make you feel like we will be representing the AFC in Super Bowl 43????
                                a little piece of me just died inside...:(
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information