Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve McNair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    Also to those of you bickering wtih Big Dawg, just ignore him. He will hate it more that way than if he baits you into an argument. Just leave him to do what he does and eventually ERU will be his only audience.
    We'd rather be right then ignorant anyday. Now crawl back to your little hole little man.

    Magical sig by OSUGiants

    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


    Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      We'd rather be right then ignorant anyday. Now crawl back to your little hole little man.
      Hey, Chessmaster, which gets tired first when you and ERU hang out, your mouth or wrist? Everyone ask big dawg who the founder of his HS chess cub was while the rest of the boys were playing football :) PS I'll crawl back to my hole now but its hardly little, I keep trying to show someones COUGH COUGH mother the wonders of kegel exercises but shes stubborn like her son.

      PS: When ya going to come back to IRC to ***** and moan about how you cant find a lady who will date you? Hmmm, everyone hates you on here, everyone hated you on Orioles Hangout, and women hate you in real life, Do we see a correlation here guy? But really I am glad you cut your losses and settled down with ERU, I am sure you guys will have lovely goofy looking bearded children. Please do not forget to invite me to the wedding, I'll buy you guys a Kyle Boller fat head (do they make those for ****** players?) to hang over your bed.
      Last edited by ccB; 02-28-2008, 01:21 AM.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        Hey, Chessmaster, which gets tired first when you and ERU hang out, your mouth or wrist? Everyone ask big dawg who the founder of his HS chess cub was while the rest of the boys were playing football :) PS I'll crawl back to my hole now but its hardly little, I keep trying to show someones COUGH COUGH mother the wonders of kegel exercises but shes stubborn like her son.

        PS: When ya going to come back to IRC to ***** and moan about how you cant find a lady who will date you? Hmmm, everyone hates you on here, everyone hated you on Orioles Hangout, and women hate you in real life, Do we see a correlation here guy? But really I am glad you cut your losses and settled down with ERU, I am sure you guys will have lovely goofy looking bearded children. Please do not forget to invite me to the wedding, I'll buy you guys a Kyle Boller fat head (do they make those for ****** players?) to hang over your bed.
        Wow resorting to bs insults about someone who can actually play a game of intelligence as opposed to your pathetic self who probably can't handle the intellectual drain of tic tac toe. Seriously get over yourself CCB, your pathetic attempts of harassing people on this forum is embarassing and just further proves how you fail at life. If only your mother would have swallowed that fateful night........

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          Hey, Chessmaster, which gets tired first when you and ERU hang out, your mouth or wrist? Everyone ask big dawg who the founder of his HS chess cub was while the rest of the boys were playing football :) PS I'll crawl back to my hole now but its hardly little, I keep trying to show someones COUGH COUGH mother the wonders of kegel exercises but shes stubborn like her son.

          PS: When ya going to come back to IRC to ***** and moan about how you cant find a lady who will date you? Hmmm, everyone hates you on here, everyone hated you on Orioles Hangout, and women hate you in real life, Do we see a correlation here guy? But really I am glad you cut your losses and settled down with ERU, I am sure you guys will have lovely goofy looking bearded children. Please do not forget to invite me to the wedding, I'll buy you guys a Kyle Boller fat head (do they make those for ****** players?) to hang over your bed.


          Why are you tryin to pull me into this by insultin me and basically callin me a ***? Whats your ******* problem dickhead?
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Wow resorting to bs insults about someone who can actually play a game of intelligence as opposed to your pathetic self who probably can't handle the intellectual drain of tic tac toe. Seriously get over yourself CCB, your pathetic attempts of harassing people on this forum is embarassing and just further proves how you fail at life. If only your mother would have swallowed that fateful night........
            not that i agree with wat he said, but honestly dude, your the last person on here who should chirp about insulting someone. Read back this thread, and all you have done the entire thread is insult people. No offence, just saying, those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

            And on another note, this is getting intense in this thread. I think we all need to call a truce, and settle this here and now. We are all ravens fans, and instead of hating each other, we should hate steve mcnair for being a waste of 6 million in cap space.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • #81
              ^ I agree, Im sure CCB would agree ERU was never involved but he never messed with anyone. Only problem is BigDawg as usual..

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                ^ I agree, Im sure CCB would agree ERU was never involved but he never messed with anyone. Only problem is BigDawg as usual..
                Yeah its not the guy who's insulting people who aren't even in the argument its just me...

                Seriously if you all got off CCB's jock it would vastly improve your life.

                But as Score said, I shall focus my attention towards the hatred of Steve McNair.

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • #83
                  would it seriously kill you to not sound like an egotistical douche for once in your life? I mean just read this, take a deep breath, and then DO NOT RESPOND! Im sure everyone would congratulate you on your brief moment of self control.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by The Beast in the East View Post
                    would it seriously kill you to not sound like an egotistical douche for once in your life? I mean just read this, take a deep breath, and then DO NOT RESPOND! Im sure everyone would congratulate you on your brief moment of self control.
                    Get off CCB's jock and stop trying to co-sign everything he spews out of his keyword and maybe I'll take it under advisement. Go play Dr. Phil to someone who actually gives a damn what you have to say.l

                    Magical sig by OSUGiants

                    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                    Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      so anyways i hate steve mcnair...how bout you guys? i remmeber him underthrowing a swing pass to willis in the flats this year...who underthrows a 3 yarder? and we are paying him 6 million! wat a douche! Anyone else? Anyone???
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        so anyways i hate steve mcnair...how bout you guys? i remmeber him underthrowing a swing pass to willis in the flats this year...who underthrows a 3 yarder? and we are paying him 6 million! wat a douche! Anyone else? Anyone???
                        My hatred of McNair is ever growing but hey at least we don't have Trent Green. God I hope I didn't just jinx us......

                        Magical sig by OSUGiants

                        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                        Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          My hatred of McNair is ever growing but hey at least we don't have Trent Green. God I hope I didn't just jinx us......


                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                          Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information