Steve McNair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve McNair

Says he intends to return next year and be our starting QB. He says he can still play at a "high level." All i can say is LOL

Sig by BuckNaked
    Ravens
    Baltimore Orioles
    Maryland Terrapins

I couldnt find a link to a website or anything but I just heard it on ESPN

Sig by BuckNaked
    Ravens
    Baltimore Orioles
    Maryland Terrapins

Comment

its on the sun website.

I have to to agree , he is no longer at a high level.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

He'll probably just start until Troy Smith or Matt Ryan (only QB, I think isn't going to be a bust) are ready to take over the team.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

o crap............. its time to move on, I may have been the biggest McNair supporter here but he gotta go.

Comment

maybe he is healed now? lol

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Ohhhh dear god NO. JUST NO. I dont see why he needs to be here anymore. I think its Troys time to start, he got some playing time at the end of last season and played pretty well. Also gets this whole offseason to go over oour offense and work with Cam Cameron. I really really hope that McNair will not start. It would just delay Troy or a QB that we draft time to play

Comment

I dont get all these "lol" I see, yes it would be funny if he wasnt getting 6 MILLION DOLLARS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! We could get 2 young talented starters who have 6-8 years left in them for that price.

Comment

hahaha you guys are worrying to much...i dont expect him to make it through cuts...well at least, i hope ozzie isnt stupid enough to keep him with a 6 million dollar cap hit next year. start troy from day 1, see wat we have on our hands, then go QB next year if he doesnt pan out. Im despise any of the qbs in this draft in the first 3 rounds except josh johnson. he would be interesting.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I think he will make it through cuts because Ray seems to like him and obviously Ozzie likes him because he didnt cut this overpaid piece of crap yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      I think he will make it through cuts because Ray seems to like him and obviously Ozzie likes him because he didnt cut this overpaid piece of crap yet.
                      lol key word there was yet...there is still lots of time for our FO to wake up and realize wat a useless piecce of trash he is. Howver, if he is stillon the roster next year, i say we start a pool to see who can guess how many games into the season he gets injured.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        hahaha you guys are worrying to much...i dont expect him to make it through cuts...well at least, i hope ozzie isnt stupid enough to keep him with a 6 million dollar cap hit next year. start troy from day 1, see wat we have on our hands, then go QB next year if he doesnt pan out. Im despise any of the qbs in this draft in the first 3 rounds except josh johnson. he would be interesting.
                        Agreed, Id much rather us go DE, CB, or OL, in round 1 than QB but seeing as how we have a new HC he might want to draft a QB round1. I wouldnt be totally upset with that, I would just rather us give Troy a chance and address a bigger need.

Comment

I think they're gonna keep McNair, and he'll be the starter next year........the reason is because Ray likes him and this franchise bends over for Ray all the time, and its time for that to stop!
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            I think they're gonna keep McNair, and he'll be the starter next year........the reason is because Ray likes him and this franchise bends over for Ray all the time, and its time for that to stop!
                            I doubt we'll take his opinion on who to start at QB. Sure the franchise likes to see him happy ( he is probably the greatest player in our team history), hes the reason we drafted Ngata and nobody right now has a prolem with Haloti whos turned into a fine player. Even if Ray is good buddies will McNair he knows damn well that McNair can't play for his life and won't call out the franchise for sitting him. He wants the best for team not for his pals in the locket room. Hes a great LB and no doubt the face of our franchise, he doesnt deserve all the crap he gets
                            Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 02-16-2008, 02:17 PM.

Comment

yea i love ray as much as any other fan but even though i respect his professional judgement as a player and id love for him to retire in baltimore he has to stop trying to undermine the coaches decisions. Especially now with a new staff its important that Harbaugh can make the decisions he wants to make, not the ones ray wants to make.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information