• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Pashos GONE

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...ports-football

wow that is crazy.

Comment

Not exactly surprising but I would have liked to retain him, but he's gonna command to much money for us. I wonder who we will get to replace him.

Comment

Jon Ogden? I think that would help out the o-line the most. Or maybe Leonard Davis will come here for less pay but I dought it.

Comment

I think JO would be a dominating RT but he is contemplating retirement and is not going to come back and try to learn a completely new position. I'm pretty sure its either LT or bust for JO these days.

I see Davis going to the highest bidder and thats not going to be us. He would be a decent RT but from what I've seen he is suited best for a guard position.

Comment

What is going on in Owings Mills? AD leaving I think we all saw that coming, the Jamal Lewis situation I think we all knew he was getting cut but will be coming back, but Pashos leaving? What in the blue hell is going on? I haven't seen any roster moves to give us some cap relief other then the Lewis cut and now we are facing major holes in the offensive line leading up to the draft. Welcome to the Patriots system gents, now lets hope the titles start rolling in...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Possibly Adam Terry can play RT that we dont know about.

Comment

i think it is a signifigant loss. he did play well this year and our o-line was really good in pass pro.

we should look at at a guy like Sears in the draft can play tackle or move inside and play guard. that way he can atleast be an option at RT. i dont really know how good he is, i just know he is an in betweener

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I think we should look at o-lineman that are great runblockers. There just weren't many holes for Jamal last season.

Sig by BuckNaked
                  Ravens
                  Baltimore Orioles
                  Maryland Terrapins

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    What is going on in Owings Mills? AD leaving I think we all saw that coming, the Jamal Lewis situation I think we all knew he was getting cut but will be coming back, but Pashos leaving? What in the blue hell is going on? I haven't seen any roster moves to give us some cap relief other then the Lewis cut and now we are facing major holes in the offensive line leading up to the draft. Welcome to the Patriots system gents, now lets hope the titles start rolling in...
                    I think your question is answered right in the article:
                    Rick Smith, the agent for Pashos. "He is in the same situation as Adalius Thomas. Based on the Ravens' cap situation and the expected interest in the market, they would have to restructure or cut guys. And they have a good foundation there."
                    One, Pashos' agent said it, not the Ravens, and two he is projecting the market for his client as being very good, I wonder why? This could be a bargaining ploy. Even if it is not, like the man said, we're not going to blow up our roster over Pashos.

Comment

I think Pashos and his agent may already have a verbal agreement set in place with another team. Instead of leading us on, they told Ozzie about the deal to see if we could match. Obviously we can't, so he's on his way out.

I see Pashos being another Kemoeatu or Weaver. Someone is going to overpay big time and Pashos will continue his average play. Sure this seems like a big loss now, but Ozzie and co. have a plan. Their track record speaks for itself. We'll move on and take care of business.

Comment

I dont care about this loss at all, he is average at best and wants to be paid like a top RT and he is nowhere near worth it. Joe Staley is gonna be better anyhow! :)
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                          I dont care about this loss at all, he is average at best and wants to be paid like a top RT and he is nowhere near worth it. Joe Staley is gonna be better anyhow! :)
                          Joe Staley? Im in!

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

1st rd pick....Ive been secretly driving this bandwagon for a while now!
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

im on it now

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information