RB Situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Situation

1) What Do You Think PJ Daniels (Our 4th Round Pick Last Year) Can Bring?
    I Think He Can Contibute When He Gets His Chance
    They Are Just Molding Him But When Mike Anderson Retires I Think He Could Contribute Alot

2) If We Do Draft A RB, Who Do You Think It Will Be?
    I Think If Nobody Falls Down To Us, I Think We Are Going To Be Drafting Either Kenny Irons, Michael Bush or Tony Hunt.
    Last edited by Yung Flippa; 02-28-2007, 09:50 PM.

Baltimore: 7-4

alot people on this board like tony hunt and im one of them...

not really a fan of pj daniels... i didnt understand the pick then and i dont now...

Go Ravens!

Comment

I'm willing to give Daniels a shot, there was no need to rush him last year so thats why he didn't play. If Ozzie drafts them there's a reason so I'm content with the pick.

I'm a fan of Hunt and an increasing fan of Irons. Its almost to the point I want Irons more than Hunt. Anyway either one would work. But then again with the talent in this draft we may miss out on both of them due to a better player falling. If so Chris Brown has expressed interest and that's always an option.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
        alot people on this board like tony hunt and im one of them...

not really a fan of pj daniels... i didnt understand the pick then and i dont now...
        Daniels is a typical Ravens mid-rd RB pick. He was productive in College, not great measurables but what he does, he does well. He is a solid tacklebreaking back who can block and catch the ball out of the backfield. He's like Chester Taylor with a different running style.
        That said, sometimes these guys pan out and sometimes they don't, we'll have to wait and see with Daniels.

Comment

How does Musa Smith fit in ? I know he's a FA

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
            Daniels is a typical Ravens mid-rd RB pick. He was productive in College, not great measurables but what he does, he does well. He is a solid tacklebreaking back who can block and catch the ball out of the backfield. He's like Chester Taylor with a different running style.
            That said, sometimes these guys pan out and sometimes they don't, we'll have to wait and see with Daniels.

I'm not by any means giving up on him after 1 preseason, but it looks that all he does well is be very slow, show no explosiveness, and fumble the ball, so lets hope he doesn't do that well. I really disliked that pick when we made it, we should have taken Lundy who was still on the board at the time.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              it looks that all he does well is be very slow, show no explosiveness, and fumble the ball, so lets hope he doesn't do that well.
              I meant in terms of his performance in college, but yeah, we'll have to see what one season has done as far as catching him up to the speed of the nfl.

Comment

I was saying the past 4 years that Lundy will be Priest Holmes part 2 but we reach and take Daniels, our one bad pick, and it was a reach because no other team would have thought about taking him that high.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I really didnt understand the pick then and now it is showing.

Comment

word out of denver is they are looking at jamal lewis now after they traded away tatum bell. they were looking at him last year to if i recall, so he might end up there

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Broncos | Team could be interested in J. Lewis
                      Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:19:41 -0800

John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports the Denver Broncos may be interested in signing free-agent RB Jamal Lewis after trading RB Tatum Bell to the Detroit Lions.

kffl.com

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

hmm... Jamal in the ZBS, not so sure.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Jamal may not be back, I think other teams will be willing to give him more dough, and he'd be stupid not to take it.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            denver is looking to beef up on the oline in order to give better pass protection to cutler. so they may try out some new offensive stuff.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              We ran a ZBS when Jamal broke 2000 yds in '03. It left with Colletto, the OL coach before our current guy (can't remember his name).

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information