Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens Dive Head First Into Fa And Make Huge Splash!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The contract isn't that big of a deal, the pressing concern IMO is the fact that this is basically the only type of big deal we can get done. We have too much money tied up with players not deserving of it and its killing us and our future. Everyone always points out how bad it is to hand a veteran team over to a rookie QB but look at what we are doing in handing a veteran team over to a rookie Head Coach. This season could blow up just as fast as last years did and its going to get ugly if that happens. I'm against rolling the dice with this core one more time but hey its not my call and we're doing it anyway. At least we have a young offensive line to build around along with young receivers and as always some young and upcoming defensive talent. If nothing else, this year I will enjoy watching Yamon Figurs become a household name on Special Teams.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information