Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens looking at Tab Perry

http://www.profootball24x7.com/colum...3&view=archive

I really like this if it does happen. Perry had a pretty nice year back in 2005 and I can remember him doing particularly well against us. He'd make it so we wouldn't have to put Reed back there on kickoffs or punts and he could even be some solid depth at receiver. These are the type of signings that are good value and perfect for our situation.

I'd like to have Tab Perry, but honestly, if it's at the cost of not getting DeVard Darling back, I'd rather not. DeVard showed flashes of the potential he has bundled up. I am pretty sure that Musa Smith is gone too.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I agree, Id rather have us re-signing Darling than signing Tab Perry, I think Yamon should do a fine job returning kicks and punts and we shouldnt need Perry. Devard Darling > Tab Perry IMO

Comment

Tab Perry is no longer the all-around threat/KR he was before sustaining that hip injury....which is unfortunate.
        Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Comment

Well seeing as how DeVard is gone, hopefully we can sign Tab Perry now.

Comment

Perry signed with the Dolphins.
            Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Comment

Well now that Tab is gone. You guys think we're going to draft a wideout or should we just keep Matt Willis? I think Willis would be a better choice, so we can address more important needs in the draft.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information