No announcement yet.

Ravens sign Frank Walker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean he can't be worse then David Pittman or Corey Ivy or Derrick Martin at the nickel spot. I really wish that Ronnie Prude would step up and at least challenge for the nickel or dime, he's my favorite of the "other" corners that we have. (Martin, Pittman, Ivy, Gatson)

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
      I mean he can't be worse then David Pittman or Corey Ivy or Derrick Martin at the nickel spot. I really wish that Ronnie Prude would step up and at least challenge for the nickel or dime, he's my favorite of the "other" corners that we have. (Martin, Pittman, Ivy, Gatson)

i have to disagree in that last game vs the Steelers Pittman played amazing
      also had 2 interceptions in that game gave me some hope for him next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
        i have to disagree in that last game vs the Steelers Pittman played amazing
        also had 2 interceptions in that game gave me some hope for him next year
        Just watch the Indy game and see why you should temper that hope for Pittman.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Just watch the Indy game and see why you should temper that hope for Pittman.
          Exactly, he couldn't stay up with Anthony Gonzalez. Plus, during his rookie year, he couldn't even beat out Ronnie Prude for the dime spot.

Comment

Just to mention, we re-signed Cory Ross & Justin Green. I really think that Cory Ross is a good combo with Willis.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
              Just to mention, we re-signed Cory Ross & Justin Green. I really think that Cory Ross is a good combo with Willis.
              Good know about Ross, surprised that we kept Green though.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                Good know about Ross, surprised that we kept Green though.
                True, seeing as how we have Leron McClain.

Comment

Justin Green is great on Special Teams so its no surprise that we keep him and he's the opposite of McClain so that again helped his cause.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I know Harbaugh was a special Teams expert... but we need to address the offense and we know we can count on big plays from the defense and if we address depth on the Defense we will be good. Special Teams is critical but that is only 1/3 of the game...

we have to create balance throughout the team.. Green, Stills, Walker... how many special teams guys are we going to carry that aren't producing during the other phases of the game. Anyone remember Bennie Thompson ? he was simply a special teams player and couldn't do anything else... good special teams players are a dime a dozen... great ones are rare but last time I checked those super bowl MVP special teams guys never end up doing much else !? Troy Brown ? Brock Marion ?

Comment

He wasnt really good with the giants, he's too aggressive alot, is kindof small, and everything else is less than average.

The giants though he could be our nickleback, but that failed so we released him i think.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                        He wasnt really good with the giants, he's too aggressive alot, is kindof small, and everything else is less than average.

The giants though he could be our nickleback, but that failed so we released him i think.
                        Yeah he wasnt good in Green Bay either
                        Couldnt beat out super stars like Jarrett Bush, Tramon Williams, WIll Blackmon etc

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          Yeah he wasnt good in Green Bay either
                          Couldnt beat out super stars like Jarrett Bush, Tramon Williams, WIll Blackmon etc
                          well id say Bush and Tramon are pretty good players, but the fact he couldnt beat out Blackmon really dissappoints me

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                            well id say Bush and Tramon are pretty good players, but the fact he couldnt beat out Blackmon really dissappoints me
                            Bush has ahmad carroll syndrome
                            And maybe he did beat out blackmon, but either way our CB depth was bad and he didnt help
                            good STer though

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

my condolences Baltimore fans
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information