No announcement yet.

PACMAN... not just a Video Game

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACMAN... not just a Video Game

So I am curious as to the thought of us bringing in PACMAN Jones ? We could get him via a trade and he is willing to renegoiate his deal which is evident. He would be able to come in and take over for Samari Rolle and make Samari the Nickel we desperately need. Giving up a 4th rder could probably score him and we have a few compensatory picks coming this year so we have one expendable.

This would allow us to take out pick and look at the DE or LB or possibly move around in the 1st rd to get maybe a Gholston if he were to fall or drop down and save the cap hit that a player in the TOP 10 is going to cost us.

McNair was quoted at a charity even in Tennessee about his commitment to getting back on the field and putting all the off the field stuff behind him. With our veteran presence on the Team he could get straight real quick and be a help to us both on Defense and in the Return game.

Thoughts anyone ??

I would totally be against this trade, if it cost us a 4th Round pick. I'll be happy to give up a sixth or 7th, but in my opinion he's too much of a risk for a 4th Round pick. I understand that he has great football skills, but they're useless if he's not even on the field. Besides this year's CB class is deep and we can easily find a quality corner with no attitude problems in the 4th round.

Baltimore: 7-4

The talent is worth a Day 2 pick bar none. But can he be trusted to actually be on the field? Anyway its not like we haven't dealt with off the field issues before.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

i dont want him at all. he is amazing when playing but i dont think that we have the team to straighten him up.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

quite a few internet sources are saying the deal is done with the cowboys....should go public in the next 5 days.

Heard the same rumors that its all but done... but strange with how many trades we have made the last few years... we didnt throw our hat in the ring ?

i dont get why u guys dont want pacman. hes a great player and ray ray can straighten any punk like him out. if not pacman i'd love leodis mckelvin to wear some ill purple can i get an amen

Go Celtics
              Go Irish
              Go Ravens

Debug Information