player you'd love in baltimore$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    BTW Todd McShay is a TOOL!!!! I was watching ESPN today and he kept saying no doubt the Ravens will take Ryan Clady at 8, and Mel Kiper jumped in and was like Todd dont forget Jared Gaither, the Ravens love him and expect him to be their LT of the futre. THANK YOU MEL!!! At least you didnt forget like everyone else seems to have forgotten.
    I watched that as well... can't agree more ! Mel knows his **** and knows the Ravens EXTREMELY well being from the area. If the Ravens stretched and took Clady at #8 I will go on record here as saying I will not watch a ravens game or post a comment here till after the season is over and can wait in anticipation for the draft next year !!!

Gaither is the future of the LT spot in Baltimore !!!!

He is going to turn out to be a steal as a 5th rder...

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
      exactly. why wouldnt troy smith be given a shot. we drafted him exactly for this purpose, to take over mcnair.
      No Troy was value at that spot so he got drafted. The fact that McNair was here to help him was a coincidence. Face it he's been a mentor for VY forever and yet the freaking Titans didn't want him around for him so that in itself speaks volumes.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
        how about this for a draft.
        1st - Leodis McKelvin, corner
        2nd - Sam Baker, tackle
        3rd - Josh Johnson, quarterback
        4th - Ahtyba Rubin, d-tackle
        4th - Chris Harrington, d-end
        6th - Adrian Arrington, receiver
        6th - Bruce Davis, outside linebacker
        7th - Danny Woodhead, runningback
        7th - Robert Felton, center/guard
        Love the first 2 picks, hate the 3rd pick but Adrian Arrington makes me happy, very happy!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information