X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raider_fan_Canada View Post
    I'll go Barry Bonds on you...

Arguments! Arguments! Arguments!

Give me some! Dissing my football IQ is just like calling me an idiot and you can go read what ive said to your body about what I think that means.

Tell me what you want your team to do about its QB situation then. If your ok with Smith, fine. If your team is ok with that, fine. However they better be ready to take the heat if it doesnt come to fruitition. If you think its Boller then I may start to question your football IQ, but I wont.....
    Alot of heart considering your team isn't on easy street at the QB spot.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Boller is not the answer everyone knows that ,but you are hard pressed to find a better backup out there. JaMarcus Russell will remain a bust until furthur notice due to all the B.S. that came along with drafting him for what you get right now. Russell may pan out but for now The Raiders are in the same boat good defense(not Raven Caliber), and horrible offense...
      Last edited by trkaline; 04-22-2008, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
        Boller is not the answer everyone knows that ,but you are hard pressed to find a better backup out there. JaMarcus Russell will remain a bust until furthur notice due to all the B.S. that came along with drafting him for what you get right now. Russell may pan out but for now The Raiders are in the same boat good defense(not Raven Caliber), and horrible offense...
        First of all, thank you for talking football. The Raiders QB situation doesnt have anything to do with the Ravens one and I can critic as much as I want about it regardless.

I fully agree that from an outside perspective, Russell has been a pain in the ass. The holdout was gigantic BS waste of time and showing of nothing of a leader. The weight issues where there, but much overblown.

Now from the inside (or closer I should say), at the end of the day, you have to move on. The guy is there and doing everyting the coaches ask for. Been with the team 2 weeks before offseason training. He's a big guy, unproven and doesnt carry himself like Matt Ryan. Very easy to make trash up about his will, conditionning, intelligence and call him a bust when he has one start. I believe in him and look foward to see him lead this team to a successfull season. If I did not it would suck a lot so I do. You Ravens fans dont have a QB that gives you that hope or to be excited about. Having hope is not as good as having Peyton Manning but its better then having nothing.
        Last edited by Raider_fan_Canada; 04-22-2008, 10:26 PM.

Comment

First of all, thank you for talking football. The Raiders QB situation doesnt have anything to do with the Ravens one and I can critic as much as I want about it regardless.

I fully agree that from an outside perspective, Russell has been a pain in the ass. The holdout was gigantic BS waste of time and showing of nothing of a leader. The weight issues where there, but much overblown.

Now from the inside (or closer I should say), at the end of the day, you have to move on. The guy is there and doing everyting the coaches ask for. Been with the team 2 weeks before offseason training. He's a big guy, unproven and doesnt carry himself like Matt Ryan. Very easy to make trash up about his will, conditionning, intelligence and call him a bust when he has one start. I believe in him and look foward to see him lead this team to a successfull season. If I did not it would suck a lot so I do. You Ravens fans dont have a QB that gives you that hope or to be excited about. Having hope is not as good as having Peyton Manning but its better then having nothing.
          Again showing your lack of intelligence, you just basically implied that Russell is the equivalent of Peyton. Congrats on your failure.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

You should be willing to give up a little bit more and take a risk.
            You'd know all about giving up, since your team has given up at least 11 losses per season since 2003.

</trashtalk>

And for once, I agree with BigDawg. This team has a lot of hope, let's hope that our starting QB can be one that the team can get behind.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
              You'd know all about giving up, since your team has given up at least 11 losses per season since 2003.

</trashtalk>

And for once, I agree with BigDawg. This team has a lot of hope, let's hope that our starting QB can be one that the team can get behind.
              HAHAHAHAHA...Well Raiders fans have pretty thick skin you gotta give em that, to come out year after year with pretty much the same horrible record knowing next year is gonna be the same and still defend your team to the death...I salute you brave souls...I know true fans stick with there team do or die but im just glad we have more do's then die's...
              Last edited by trkaline; 04-23-2008, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information