Very Enlightening info ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Enlightening info ...

Just read this article and it seems the Ravens are thinking 100% correct as usual !!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

Now if we don't follow the Henne train... I do hope we land Brian Brohm...

id take Henne.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I saw this today and I think trading back for Henne is a legit possibility. From what I've heard we are pretty high on him and I've thought for awhile now that some team will trade up or back into the 20-25 range in the first to take a guy like Flacco or Henne.

Comment

Uh, unless Peter King is some kinda pen name for Ozzie Newsome, I'd take that with a grain of salt...seeing as the Ravens were said that they also liked Flacco, Ryan, Johnson, and maybe even Booty..there's no REAL way to know which of the QBs Ozzie is a fan of, but I'd assume if Brohm/Ryan are gone, Henne is certainly the guy.

But I'd be highly upset if the Ravens traded back into the first round to draft him....

Comment

Well now that Jake Long has signed... the speculation is flying all over the place !!! Now RunDMC is looking like a possibility and someone suggested we trade spots from #8 to #10 and move back and pick up a 3rd or 4th rd pick from N.O. since they want Sedrick Ellis badly...

I do think Henne is going to be a better fit than Matt Ryan never been a fan of his since day 1 but we will see in the few days...

Comment

If DMac is at #8 Dallas would most definitely trade with us and we could get their 20th pick and draft Flacco at #20 while picking up Dallas's 2nd and 3rd rounders as well as more either their 4th and 5th or a 3rd next year.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Can't we get Henne in the 2nd round? or will someone like KC or NYJ take him? that way, we could keep the 8th overall and take a CB or OL and just take Henne in the 2nd without having to trade away the 8th overall.

Comment

I really think that we can just wait until the 2nd Round to get Chad Henne. I really doubt he gets picked in the first round by anyone. I really don't see Kansas City or the Jets taking him in the 2nd either. But i would love to trade the 8th and wait until the middle of the first to take a corner.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  If DMac is at #8 Dallas would most definitely trade with us and we could get their 20th pick and draft Flacco at #20 while picking up Dallas's 2nd and 3rd rounders as well as more either their 4th and 5th or a 3rd next year.
                  I think we would ask for both pick #22 and #28 from Dallas. The #8 overall pick is worth 1400 points. Picks 22 and 28 would total 1440. We may have to give up a later pick on day 2 to even it out.

You do this and you have your shot at the 2nd QB you want at #28 while maybe taking a guy like Talib or Merling at #22.

Comment

Wrong thread.
                    Last edited by BamaFalcon59; 04-25-2008, 09:19 PM.
                    Virginia Tech.
                    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information