No announcement yet.

Ravens' 2008 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really hoping we go Chad Henne and not Flacco.
    Now we have 3 Third Round picks AND 3 Fourth Rounders, we can address a lot of needs there.
    (PS, I think one of those thirds was originally the one we traded to Buffalo)
    Last edited by Yung Flippa; 04-26-2008, 03:12 PM.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Yeah this is gonna be good for us we make studs regardless of round...

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
        I'm really hoping we go Chad Henne and not Flacco.
        Now we have 3 Third Round picks, we can address a lot of needs there.
        (PS, I think one of those thirds was originally the one we traded to Buffalo)
        yah, it was our original one. i dunno, i am ok with the trade, but i dunno i think we could have gotten more from them...
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Well we are at pick 34 now. St. Louis just made Donnie Avery the first receiver taken. WOW. And they made the pick fast so they must have loved him. Don't know about that but I'm not complaining, more good receivers on the board possibly for us.

At 38 there could be some really nice values. Limas Sweed, Devin Thomas, Brandon Flowers are 3 guys that stand out to me. Any of them would be great.

Comment

Limas Sweed = ME HAPPY! I think hes great value GREAT in the 2nd. and would give us that big, strong guy who can dominate the endzone.

Comment

Heap and Quinn can do that, I was really hoping for Devin Thomas, damn deadskins. What did we get in the Seattle trade? I know 55 but I dont know what else.

Comment

We got the 55th & 86th from the Seahawks.

Comment

Here are our picks:
                  Round 2, #55 Overall
                  Round 3, #71 Overall
                  Round 3, #86 Overall
                  Round 3, #99 Overall
                  Round 4, #105 Overall
                  Round 4, #125 Overall
                  Round 4, #133 Overall
                  Round 6, #206 Overall
                  Round 7, #215 Overall
                  Round 7, #240 Overall

Comment

Who you thinking we're going after with the 55th?

Comment

Ray Rice, WTF?

Comment

Absolutely pathetic first day of the draft. To trade from 8 all the way down to 26 and not get 2 firsts is pathetic. Then to trade up to get a guy no one wanted or was gonna take until at least the third rd is equally as pathetic. And picking Ray Rice a 5'8 199 lb RB ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME!?? Ozzie should be fired immediately!!
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

yeah, apparently ozzie and co missed the game where our depleted secondary got TORCHED...they are set on upgrading the offense this offseason...this is dumb man, im not impressed at all this year, usually the draft is one of my favourite times cause teh ravens dont disappoint, but this year i was let down big time
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            Absolutely pathetic first day of the draft. To trade from 8 all the way down to 26 and not get 2 firsts is pathetic. Then to trade up to get a guy no one wanted or was gonna take until at least the third rd is equally as pathetic. And picking Ray Rice a 5'8 199 lb RB ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME!?? Ozzie should be fired immediately!!
                            well im glad im not the only one who is angry...i have been neg repped for voicing a similar opinion...i hate this draft so far

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              Ray Rice, WTF?
                              I like the pick. Now in the NFL you need to have 2 capable RB's. Rice is a hard runner that can break tackles. He reminds of Maurice Jones Drew. We all saw what Fred Taylor and Jones Drew did together. Hopefully Rice and Mcgahee can play at that level.

Comment

well most people have hated the past 2 draft and they turned out good.

And to say nobody would take Flacco until the 3rd is rediculous, unless you were talking about Rice, but I agree the Rice pick is horrible, we do have 3 3rds so if we get a WR hopefully Douchett out of LSU, a CB then Dline depth I can live w/ this draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information