Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News! Ravens on the phone with the Rams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Breaking News! Ravens on the phone with the Rams

    Adam Schefter just reported on NFL Network that the Baltimore Ravens are in talks with the Rams for the #2 overall pick. Apparently Atlanta is set on Ryan at #3.

    I'm just hoping this isn't going to happen. It would cost way too much to move up to #2. Hopefully the Ravens are smarter than this.

  • #2
    Actually Schefter has reported that the Ravens, Falcons and Raiders are trying to get the 2nd spot. He's a tool.

    To get that spot we will have to mortgage the future so much that we will be setting ourselves up for failure for the next 5 years. Horrible decision if its done. If this happens I will be the first for call for Ozzie's head on a platter. Terrible way to start the draft........


    But its ok, Coach just said its not going to happen so we all can relax.

    Magical sig by OSUGiants

    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


    Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Actually Schefter has reported that the Ravens, Falcons and Raiders are trying to get the 2nd spot. He's a tool.

      To get that spot we will have to mortgage the future so much that we will be setting ourselves up for failure for the next 5 years. Horrible decision if its done. If this happens I will be the first for call for Ozzie's head on a platter. Terrible way to start the draft........


      But its ok, Coach just said its not going to happen so we all can relax.
      I agree that it would be way too much. I also agree about Schefter being a tool. Maybe a player like Suggs could be involved the trade.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
        I agree that it would be way too much. I also agree about Schefter being a tool. Maybe a player like Suggs could be involved the trade.
        Trading Suggs would be devastating to this team. He's way to young to cut bait on for an unproven rookie not to mention we already are coming off a year in which we struggled with the pass rush. Suggs can't be dealt right now almost no matter what the cost.

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment

        Working...
        X

        Debug Information