No announcement yet.

Joe Flacco!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flacco show's that he has the arm and poise to play the position, its a matter of how well he can comprehend the full playbook. Cam needs to get that in his hands yesterday and start living with this guy to get him up to speed so we can really see what he can do in Camp against Kyle and Troy. That has always been our realy problem we have never left a QB in the system long enough for the Coaching staff to unleash anything other than simple plays !? With Cam here its going to be fresh and exciting to watch... maybe we can actually have one game where its a shoot out instead of a slug fest !

Its going to be another exciting year in Baltimore I am sure !!

LONG LIVE FLACCO !!!!!

Comment

I read in the paper that they gave all the top QB the playbook, and Flacco understood it the best, and if he made a mistake he immediately understood and fixed it.

Comment

Yeah, I heard that from ESPN when we first we drafted him. They said the coaches ave all the QB's they were interested in their playbook. Joe learned and understood it the quickest.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I have heard Boller is gone on monday, he is a waste of cap space, and he will be knew to the playbook like everyone else, so yo cant say that he knows the playbook more then anyone else.

Comment

well im glad we didnt get Matt Ryan. Flaccos not that bad though..
            Hes got a rocket arm and skyhigh potential he just needs time.
            We start Troy Smith and if things dont go his way then its time for Flacco.

Go Celtics
            Go Irish
            Go Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              I have heard Boller is gone on monday, he is a waste of cap space, and he will be knew to the playbook like everyone else, so yo cant say that he knows the playbook more then anyone else.
              I actually heard the same thing yesterday before we even selected Flacco. I think Cam Cameron and Harbaugh are looking for a veteran to come in and hold things down until Flacco is ready. That's not a ringing endorsement for Troy Smith.

Comment

Last edited by dcarey20; 04-27-2008, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I'm definitely on board the Flacco bandwagon...we've all said how we feel but the fact is we picked him, he's here, he's our guy, and I'm going to live or die by him.

Go Ravens and Go Flacco!

Comment

Wait, so we're really finally going to get rid of Kyle?

Comment

rumor has it he is gone tommorow. I think he could have been good, Jake Plummer like but he was ruined by being the starting QB as a rookie of a team that was a average offense away from being a dynasty.

Comment

So, what veteran do we bring in?

Comment

Wow we are really trying to repeat the same mistake twice. We draft a young QB while having no veteran QB presence, no #1 WR, and an OL that can't pass protect to save it's life. Flacco is being set up to fail in the same way Kyle was. I feel bad for Flacco he'll be the most hated Raven by this time 2 years from now.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            Thats an interesting rumor you're spreading, considering everything Ive read is how awesome Kyle has been and how Cameron loves how fast Kyle has picked up the playbook. To me releasing Kyle would be the dumbest move we've made in a very long time, there is no veteran QB to bring in an tutor Flacco so you better keep someone who can keep Flacco off the field in the beginning.
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

quick question ERU, wtf is SSAEL. And I agree I hope Flacco doesnt see the field this season at all. And we get a true #1 next year in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                                Thats an interesting rumor you're spreading, considering everything Ive read is how awesome Kyle has been and how Cameron loves how fast Kyle has picked up the playbook. To me releasing Kyle would be the dumbest move we've made in a very long time, there is no veteran QB to bring in an tutor Flacco so you better keep someone who can keep Flacco off the field in the beginning.

LOL get Boller to tutor someone, Cam Cameron developed Brees and Rivers good, heck I wouldnt mind us getting Cleo Lemon were ever he is, he has been w/ Cameron for a while and he knows his system, he would be a better help then Boller.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information