But He Can Bring A Lot To The Team
    He Is The Same Age As A.D. Though (30)

The Line-Up Would Be:
    OLB-Joey Porter
    ILB- Ray Lewis
    ILB- Bart Scott
    OLB- Terrell Suggs

Thats Another All-Pro LineBacker Core Right There
    Last edited by Yung Flippa; 03-01-2007, 09:06 PM.

Baltimore: 7-4

No Way for Joey Porter

Comment

I think it would be the first time ERU has ever given the middle finger to a Ravens player during introductions.

Comment

For even suggesting that we sign Porter you should be flogged at halftime at mid-field on the home opener! Why would we bring in a cheap shot artist ass clown that took out Heap for most of 2005? Why would we bring in a jackass that has been on the decline for the last few years? If the Ravens sign that idiot I foretell of riots in the street, I damn sure know I'd be one of the rioters!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          For even suggesting that we sign Porter you should be flogged at halftime at mid-field on the home opener! Why would we bring in a cheap shot artist ass clown that took out Heap for most of 2005? Why would we bring in a jackass that has been on the decline for the last few years? If the Ravens sign that idiot I foretell of riots in the street, I damn sure know I'd be one of the rioters!
          To be fair, Heap was hurt the play before Porter pushed him to the ground. Still it was a cheapshot and didn't need to happen. That guy is just scum! His play has been declining like you said, and yet his mouth keeps getting bigger and bigger. Hopefully the Ravens stay away from this clown.

I still remember the time Porter and Plaxico wanted to fight Ray Lewis as he was getting on the bus to leave the Steelers stadium. I think it was at 3 sewers, I mean rivers stadium. Porter is just a classless jerk.

Comment

If we sign Joey Porter, Im going to shoot him in the ass! OK not really but Ill be extremely disappointed in our front office.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              If we sign Joey Porter, Im going to shoot him in the ass! OK not really but Ill be extremely disappointed in our front office.
              Ok we got 2 for rioting in the streets! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Ray Lewis would knife him in the lockeroom.

Comment

Joey Porter's being an @sshole aside, the guy is just plain bad. He's worthless. I never thought he was good in his prime and he's past it. I considered him a beneficiary of the system, getting most of his sacks unblocked or against RB's, and being a one trick pony on top of that.
                  That may be debatable, but what is not is that he's certainly past his prime now. Last season he was just pathetic, running his mouth and then getting owned by any OT who got a hand on him. Think about it, the steelers have a ton of cap space, passrush trouble and they still cut him. Why would we, a team with a great passrush and very little cap space then go out and sign him.

Comment

Dangit Adalius, signing with the Patriots way to stab the team in the back, why couldn't he just sign with the 49ers.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
                      Joey Porter's being an @sshole aside, the guy is just plain bad. He's worthless. I never thought he was good in his prime and he's past it. I considered him a beneficiary of the system, getting most of his sacks unblocked or against RB's, and being a one trick pony on top of that.
                      That may be debatable, but what is not is that he's certainly past his prime now. Last season he was just pathetic, running his mouth and then getting owned by any OT who got a hand on him. Think about it, the steelers have a ton of cap space, passrush trouble and they still cut him. Why would we, a team with a great passrush and very little cap space then go out and sign him.

Ok that is quite harsh... first of all you can't get a sack on a RB its just a tackle...but that aside.. Porter is a good Linebacker and we just lost 11 sacks off of our Team... AD was a good pash rusher but Porter was a one trick pony on a Team that didnt have anyone else to perform that trick...I wouldnt say he is passed his prime by any stretch. He is the same age as AD and he is one season removed from his career high in Sacks.. and he is addition by subtraction... we are taking the 2nd best defender from our division rival and adding him to the Best Defense in the league

The only concession we should require is his commitment to working as a Team and taking a backseat and be a AD type personality not going to be the big show in town !

Comment

Well when the Patriots come here and beat our ass next year Im sure Adalius will rub it in our faces on our field.
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                          Ok that is quite harsh... first of all you can't get a sack on a RB its just a tackle...but that aside.. Porter is a good Linebacker and we just lost 11 sacks off of our Team... AD was a good pash rusher but Porter was a one trick pony on a Team that didnt have anyone else to perform that trick...I wouldnt say he is passed his prime by any stretch. He is the same age as AD and he is one season removed from his career high in Sacks.. and he is addition by subtraction... we are taking the 2nd best defender from our division rival and adding him to the Best Defense in the league

The only concession we should require is his commitment to working as a Team and taking a backseat and be a AD type personality not going to be the big show in town !
                          I meant he got sacks taking on a RB as a blocker, and yes we lost 11 sacks this season but when did AD ever surpass 8 sacks without Suggs, Pryce and Scott occuying blockers?

Comment

Yes those 4 give anyone the ability to improve their pass rushing stats... but you have to respect that Porter whom we are looking at as a possible replacement...

Comment

i may shock some people when i say this but Gray Stills

also Rod Woodson agrees with me

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information