• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggs sign franchise tag

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,5528066.story

good im glad he is signed. worth close to 8.5 mil

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Hmm, they made a smart move here. The guys definetly got his best days ahead of him and i hope his happy now. I really want to sign him longterm though. And its interesting to see how the NFLPA added a new postion, defensive end-linebacker. Interesting.

Comment

We don't know that he has his best days ahead of him, especially since he's been disappointing the past 2 seasons. I officially am done with him, I wish we would have traded him on draft day!
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Good To Hear. Hopefully we can get a long-term done.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Suggs became an all around LB last season. He wasn't just a pass rusher as he has been in the past. He played a lot more coverage and was strong against the run. People saying Suggs had a down year are only looking at his sack numbers and nothing else. He was productive and will be even better this year with the return of Pryce as well as the emergence of Barnes as a pass rusher.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            We don't know that he has his best days ahead of him, especially since he's been disappointing the past 2 seasons. I officially am done with him, I wish we would have traded him on draft day!
            ERU, this has gotta stop man...if you had it your way, we would be playing with a bunch of 7th rounders...

face it, terrell suggs is one of the best young players in the league. How old is he, 24? He was the fastest player EVER to 20 career sacks, and if we stop ******* around and just let him do what he is best at, which is rushing the passer, its entirely possible that we see a 15 sack season from him. I agree that with pryce coming back, suggs will greatly benefit. Also, I think its very likely we sign him long term. And i really hope we do...i hate to lose top talent like suggs to the FA market, a la adalius thomas. Suggs is in intricate part of our defense, we cant afford to lsoe him.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information