Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Smith lookin' good in practice

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d808af835

word is that troy is stepping up as a leader and is really grasping the offense. i really hope, he does well so we dont have to play flacco this year and maybe we get a quinn-anderson thing going.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Oh Yea!!! I have full confidence that he'll be our starter for Week 1.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I love it, I knew he had that potential.

Comment

The best thing about Troy is if he REALLY steps up his game over the next 2 seasons, we have a RFA who if we don't re-sign will give us HUGE leverage when the time comes. An extra 1st and 3rd would be mighty nice by then.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
          The best thing about Troy is if he REALLY steps up his game over the next 2 seasons, we have a RFA who if we don't re-sign will give us HUGE leverage when the time comes. An extra 1st and 3rd would be mighty nice by then.
          Well that's some positive thinking.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Gotta think positive, still trying to shake the negativity of last season...

Comment

Good to hear. I'm rooting for the guy.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Screw Flacco war Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rushing game upgraded....Defense upgraded..special teams upgraded...all we need is a passing game that doesn't hurt us thats the major thing...

Comment

I love that positive attitude dude!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                      Well that's some positive thinking.
                      Should I re-emphasize the word "REALLY"? :-P

It's a long shot at best, but you never know.

Comment

Good news, Smith did show alot of potential last year in limited time, like he was just scratching the surface, the height will give him problems sometimes but if learns to use his agility to his advantage in the pocket it could be fine...And I agree, if he plays well, no need to rush Flacco, more he sits and learns the better for him especially coming from D-1AA, and having two QB's is always a good problem to have...He should be given every opportunity to start, Boller is what he is, I'd love to see what Smith can do this year.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I really like that troy can run too. He'll need to with our line
                          Last edited by niel89; 06-10-2008, 03:11 AM.

Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

All I'm worried about is Boller stepping up at minicamp and preseason and winning the starting job then it's Deja Vu....hope to god that doesn't happen...
                            Last edited by trkaline; 06-09-2008, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                              All I'm worried about is Boller stepping up at minicamp and preseason and winning the starting job then it's Deja Vu....hope to god that doesn't happen...
                              Nah I doubt it, the franchise knows what Boller is going to bring, even if its a new system I still think Boller will be the same old Boller, its time to move on and Troy is the next best choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information