• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Fight...

Guess who?
    Oniel Cousins Vs. Dan Cody

Ravens | Cousins finds himself in second brawl of offseason
    Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:29:01 -0700
    Ken Murray, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens OL Oniel Cousins was engaged in his second brawl of the offseason with LB Dan Cody in one of the team's offseason workouts.

Is Oniel trying to be a bad boy or something?
    Last edited by Yung Flippa; 06-11-2008, 09:04 PM.

Baltimore: 7-4

and now dan cody is probably on IR for another year

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

thats cousins type of play. all out all the time. just dont get in his way cuz he'll **** you up

Go Celtics
      Go Irish
      Go Ravens

o **** i completely forgot dan cody was still on the team. is he healthy yet? haha

Size and bulk are just average...Needs to get stronger...Uses poor leverage...Not overly physical...May lack a nasty demeanor and killer instinct..Doesn't get a great push...Questionable instincts and awareness...Still needs a lot of technique work.

Yeah OK ;)

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
            and now dan cody is probably on IR for another year
            lol.... I remember every year I'd get PO'd when Chris Perry would finally get put on IR but I'd always laugh because Cody is about the only other guy in the league that manages to get hurt as much.

Cody can be good, and I like to see that nasty demenaor in a OT, but getting in 2 fights already may get people to think he is a thug.

They may just have to eventually put Cody down...time to send that horse to the glue factory....

Debug Information