How weird is this free agency??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How weird is this free agency??

I actually agree with Mike "A$$HOLE" Preston on the departures of Ovie and Pashos:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...ack=sto-relcon

If that doesn't show you how messed up this free agency period is nothing will...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

i saw that like hour i dont like also

Comment

Damn, this really sucks for us. I really wanted us to sign Pashos and Ovie. We wont be the same team next year.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
      #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
      I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
        Damn, this really sucks for us. I really wanted us to sign Pashos and Ovie. We wont be the same team next year.
        Yeah well that team wasn't good enough to win it all so some change was needed, prolly not losing a young and promising player like Ovie but will get through.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Preston
          Also, if Porter played for the Ravens, there would have to be a contest to see which player talked the most smack, Porter or Ravens outside linebacker Bart Scott. My money is on Scott.
          Bart Scott is the MAN

Comment

true about Scott, we wont take Porter he will want $ that will not give us enough room for Suggs.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information