Bart Scott - Interested in Miami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bart Scott - Interested in Miami

An associate of impending free agent linebacker Bart Scott said he would gladly re-sign with Baltimore but also likes Miami and would welcome Dolphins interest if the Ravens (who have a lot of key free agents) cannot afford him.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/co...ry/886649.html

Shoot, if he wants to play in Miami, let him. This would make it alot easier to re-sign Brown, Lewis and Suggs. Also if he does go, is Tarvares Gooden a capable replacement? Didn't he play OLB in college?

Dont you guys have Barnes? How has he been doing I really liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by GET LOOSE View Post
      Dont you guys have Barnes? How has he been doing I really liked him.
      He was doing pretty well, he was an effective pass rusher and solid linebacker and special teamer, but he got injured midway through the season.

Comment

yea I think Gooden would be the replacement. Or maybe that guy Griesen(sp) some white LB who had a kid during the playoffs.

Comment

Damn, just imagine the trash talk of Porter and Scott if Bart ends up in Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Damn, just imagine the trash talk of Porter and Scott if Bart ends up in Baltimore.
            yeah man, they'd be garunting wins every other week and calling out opposing players all the time.

Comment

Prescott Burgess might get a look too if we need a replacement at ILB. I still think Gooden is an OLB, and a damn good one in a 3-4 too.

Comment

I would let him go if I was the Ravens.
                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                  Prescott Burgess might get a look too if we need a replacement at ILB. I still think Gooden is an OLB, and a damn good one in a 3-4 too.
                  ahh yess. If he never landed on IR his first year, he could got alot of valuable playing time. I can't wait to see him play next year. Whether its Special Teams or defensive rotation. I want him on the field.

Comment

I want to keep all 3 but I also want to make sure we get Brown signed also. This offseason sucks
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Thank God, please get the hell out of here and dont look back!
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

In the future could this probably be our front 7?

ROLB- Tarvares Gooden
                        ILB- Prescott Burgess
                        ILB- Ray Lewis
                        LOLB- Terrell Suggs/Antwan Barnes(if Suggs leaves)

DE- Haloti Ngata
                        NT- Kelly Gregg
                        DE- Justin Bannan

add in some draft picks and this looks pretty nice, if Prescott is capable that is. Same goes for Gooden.

Comment

Gooden will be a ILB and Jamaeel McClain will be ROLB. And IDK whats up w/ Gregg but it wont surprise me if he is done.

Comment

good. bye bye Bart Scott.
                            We can't keep him plain n simple. Ray Lewis is much too important for our team..
                            Barts the man, but he can easily be replaced by Tavares Gooden

Go Celtics
                            Go Irish
                            Go Ravens

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information