No announcement yet.

My Ravens Draft/Offseason thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea they would never do that, what about trade heap and mcgahee and maybe a 4th or fifth for boldin draft either smith at Corner (alphanso or sean) and draft barden

i wouldnt want johnson he is a troubled player and we dont need all of the press on the ravens

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
      I do not think we could get Boldin for Willis.
      throw in a 4th. all the cards got at RB is Hightower once Edge leaves.

they need a shmuck like him

Go Celtics
      Go Irish
      Go Ravens

Comment

i still dont think they would give up boldin for mcgahhe and a fourth they could just sign johnson themselves we can give them heap to and draft another big te in the draft

Comment

heaps the man. the reason his numbers went down is because our offense was designed for joe flacco. he got thrown to less and was asked to block more.
          we don't need to trade him.
          larry johnson is a hell of a good runningback who calls Baltimore home.
          screw McGahee. hes overrated, fat, and has asthma attacks in the huddle.
          not to mention he gets rocked in the open field and fumbles the rock

Go Celtics
          Go Irish
          Go Ravens

Comment

hes not overrated a year ago he was fifth in the league in rushing he was slowed by injuries this year

Comment

Originally posted by ravensfan3jt View Post
              yea but if we lose lewis that would most likely mean we keep scott so we would have johnson and suggs on the outside and gooden and scott in the middle i also think i good idea might be to replace johnson and start barnes instead
              Totally disagree, regardless of Ray re-signing or not Scott is a goner. so we'll need to pick up a good young ILB in the draft or free agency.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                Totally disagree, regardless of Ray re-signing or not Scott is a goner. so we'll need to pick up a good young ILB in the draft or free agency.
                I think that's more of an opinion lol. If Ray leaves, I would bet there's a good chance of Scott returning.

Comment

Rays not leaving. Mark that down.

Comment

oh and by the way, I doubt we will be "franchising" lewis. If we use the tag, its either gonna be on Jason Brown or Terrell Suggs. *Heres Why*

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
                      well as a ravens fan I made a list of what I'd do.
                      1. Resign Ray Ray and T-Sizzle.
                      2. Trade Willis McGahee for Anquan Boldin.
                      3. Draft Alphonso Smith and Ramses Barden.

ps. How would you guys feel about Larry Johnson? I mean hes from Maryland..
                      LOL

Willis for Boldin!! Yah right, maybe in some alternate dimension where everybody is ********.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                        LOL

Willis for Boldin!! Yah right, maybe in some alternate dimension where everybody is ********.
                        We know that wouldn't fly. I wonder why Bills fans hate Willis so much... lol

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                          We know that wouldn't fly. I wonder why Bills fans hate Willis so much... lol
                          He trashed there city I guess. said some bad stuff...

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information