Favre Retires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favre Retires

Ok now that Brett has hung up the cleats (at least for this month) we can rest a little easier knowing our chances of losing Ray is down to Dallas and our inability to pay him what he wants.

He said he only wanted to play in NY is Favre was there and he could play under a Rex Ryan Defense.. well Kellen Clemons is not the answer Ray is looking for in a QB to lead an offense while he leads the Defense !!!

Everyones thoughts?

I say we torture and kill Ray so he can not play for another team!!
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Rays not going to Dallas, New York, or anywhere. Hes staying. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
        Rays not going to Dallas, New York, or anywhere. Hes staying. I promise.
        Yeah seriously, I don't get why the pot is being stirred by the media(ESPN, NFLN, The Sun, etc.) that Ray is gonna be playing somewhere else..

He'll get that new deal. Prolly by the end of next week, if not the DAY FA starts.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information