Building Blocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Blocks

Sonner or Later Ray Lewis, J.O., & Steve McNair will all retire and Cmac, Reed, Rolle, Trevor Pryce, and D-Mase will be in there 30's soon and some of them already are. Anyway, we have to start rebuilding as a team what are some players we should build a team around IMO -
    Mark Clayton
    Demetrius Williams
    possibly Kyle Boller
    Haloti Ngata
    Dawan Landry
    -
    Players we need to add-
    A solid cornerback

Future QB- Depending on how boller plays, doesn't need to be a payton manning type guy, as long as he makes smart throws and doesn't turn the ball over he will be fine.

Franchise RB - Our offense is run balanced and without a great rb we wont win as many games as we can.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
    #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
    I used to be MaddenPlayer52

What happend MaddenPlayer52, this is what I see.

Ngata
    Landry
    Suggs

on defense

Comment

Don't Sleep On David Pittman
      I Really Think That The Kid Can Be A Star One Day
      He Is Learning From One Of The Best in Cmac
      But I Do Agree That We Will Need At Least One More CB To Help Pittman Out

2) I Think That Boller Has Imporved
      He Has Spent A Year Learning Under Steve McNair

3) I Think That This Year We Will Draft Someone Like Tony Hunt Or Kenny Irons
      If We Don't End Up Drafting Someone, From What I Hear We Are Looking For A One or Two-Year Player in Free Agency (Maybe Chris Brown, since he wants to be play with Steve McNair)

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        What happend MaddenPlayer52, this is what I see.

Ngata
        Landry
        Suggs

on defense
        yeah i didn't add all our young talent and i missed suggs. The departure of A.D> should force him to step up and play much better than he already is. I expect grreat thing out of his and should be a great leader to our young d-players. I think he will get about 13-14 sacks next year and lead the team in the category. Bart Scott is also another great young player.

I really dont know what happened to my old account. everyone else got theres back but me & fred_savage never got them activated. The only thing that i want back is my old sig, I dont give a crap about post count.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
        #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
        I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Adam Terry
          Jason Brown
          Chris Chester
          Demetrius Williams
          Mark Clayton
          Dawan Landry
          Terrell Suggs

all under 25 years old.

Comment

I think we are sitting pretty good...we just need to allow the players that are asking for huge contracts and are only a few years from retiring or are on the decline we need to support the team with letting them leave and let our great younger players continue to build this franchise to the best in the league !
            We do need a new RB to build around and I think we need to add another piece on the OL...

Comment

All of a sudden Ed Reed is old?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                All of a sudden Ed Reed is old?
                I believe he is 28 thats not young in the NFL, but he is here for awhile or at least I hope he is and he is a leader and a definite building block.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information