No announcement yet.

Birk 3 Years $12 Million!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you are optimistic then this season should be great! LOL.

What about using a 2nd on a RT? I would love to get Loadholt. Him and Gaither would give us 2 big ass tackles that are beasts for the next 10 years.

Comment

lorenzo neil is mad old
      matt stover will soon be replaced
      willie anderson is ancient
      trevor pryce is a grandfather
      derrick mason poops dust.
      and even ray ray is starting to forget random ****.

we need to get replacements for all of these positions in the draft or freeagency

ps. whats everyone think about jalen parmele replacing willis mcgahee.

NICCEEE
      Last edited by lordquas; 03-05-2009, 02:24 PM.

Go Celtics
      Go Irish
      Go Ravens

Comment

Good pick up for us I think this is going to be a good move in the long run.

Comment

I think I'm excited about Birk..but why him over Jason Brown? I mean yeah, he's MUCH cheaper than Brown, but still, Brown is younger and has MUCH more upside. I guess we're really making our mark as a cheap organization..I don't completely dislike it, but I thought it was a real shame we had to let go of Brown because of it.

Anyways, he seems like he'll be one of the better pickups of FA if our O-line continues to improve.

Comment

We know that Brown wanted more than he was worth or more than we wanted to pay him. I think we will be fine with this guy.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              I have really been thinking about what someone posted recently. What about moving Johnson next to Ray and playing Barnes as another pass rusher. I mean he is vicious off the edge and with him and Suggs coming at the QB it would help our CB's alot and force quick passes for Ed Reed to grab
              The problem is they need somebody to replace Scott's coverage ability and JJ is not that guy. Also McClain has shown so much more than Barnes to this point in terms of potential and passrush ability. Barnes was not good last year. He has one move, and that isn't working so much these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
                The problem is they need somebody to replace Scott's coverage ability and JJ is not that guy. Also McClain has shown so much more than Barnes to this point in terms of potential and passrush ability. Barnes was not good last year. He has one move, and that isn't working so much these days.
                Scott wasn't much of a coverage guy lol. He could blitz and defend the run well but I'd say coverage was his worst attribute. Gooden will be the best pass defending LB we have, even better than Suggs.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                  Scott wasn't much of a coverage guy lol. He could blitz and defend the run well but I'd say coverage was his worst attribute. Gooden will be the best pass defending LB we have, even better than Suggs.
                  Dude youre a jackass. Lol? Bart Scott's first playing time came in nickle and dime packages, before you were a ravens fan no doubt. Name one season other than '06 where he posted more than 5 sacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
                    Dude youre a jackass. Lol? Bart Scott's first playing time came in nickle and dime packages, before you were a ravens fan no doubt. Name one season other than '06 where he posted more than 5 sacks.
                    I am jealous of your sig. I hate you
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information