Birk 3 Years $12 Million!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birk 3 Years $12 Million!!!!

I love this deal, perfect price for a good veteran C.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

*Jizzing in pants*

great deal, great addition.

He veteran presence is gonna be huge for our o-line.

Comment

So we need a #1 CB and a #1 WR still but we're making progress.
      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

True, but with the addition of Foxworth, corner isn't a HUGE need, especially with such a deep DB class this year. (Fracies, Mikens, Macho, Barnes, Byrd and maybe Butler) We could find a tall corner in the 2nd easily. Can't say the same for WR however. After Nicks, Britt, DHB, and Maclin, there is a huge dropoff IMO. I say get the best reciever availible in the 1st, and then let Ozzie and Co. work there magic in the later rounds.

I agree with your ERU, making progress indeed, but still no Suggs longterm!! lol

Comment

I have really been thinking about what someone posted recently. What about moving Johnson next to Ray and playing Barnes as another pass rusher. I mean he is vicious off the edge and with him and Suggs coming at the QB it would help our CB's alot and force quick passes for Ed Reed to grab
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            I have really been thinking about what someone posted recently. What about moving Johnson next to Ray and playing Barnes as another pass rusher. I mean he is vicious off the edge and with him and Suggs coming at the QB it would help our CB's alot and force quick passes for Ed Reed to grab
            I endorse this message.

Comment

I don't know about that. IMO Double J had a career year last year at OLB/DE, I don't know that I'd screw with that too much. It's intruiging(spelling?), but I think a guy like Gooden is a better more athletic option as would be a guy like Laurinaitis if we got him in the draft.
              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                I don't know about that. IMO Double J had a career year last year at OLB/DE, I don't know that I'd screw with that too much. It's intruiging(spelling?), but I think a guy like Gooden is a better more athletic option as would be a guy like Laurinaitis if we got him in the draft.
                Yea I I'm ok with Johnson being there I am just trying to figure out a way to help our CB's because the faster the pocket colapses the better our CB's play. If we could get Laurinaitis I would be happy.
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Yea I I'm ok with Johnson being there I am just trying to figure out a way to help our CB's because the faster the pocket colapses the better our CB's play. If we could get Laurinaitis I would be happy.
                  Yeah, I'd be ok with movin Double J though if thats what they choose to do. I think if any of the LBs could handle the move Double J could. Wanna hear me admit a wrong since I know you asll love for me to be wrong. I was wrong about Double J, kid can play.
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                    Yeah, I'd be ok with movin Double J though if thats what they choose to do. I think if any of the LBs could handle the move Double J could. Wanna hear me admit a wrong since I know you asll love for me to be wrong. I was wrong about Double J, kid can play.
                    lol I do not love for you to be wrong just want you to handle being wrong better.;)
                    Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

lol I do not love for you to be wrong just want you to handle being wrong better.;)
                      I don't think anyone handles it better than me.
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Prescott Burgess, remember the name

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          Prescott Burgess, remember the name
                          I agree. If he could satey healthy, he might have a better shot at starting than Gooden. I'd still put money on Greisen starting though.

Comment

great move. there is no way we should have paid for the contract that Brown got, and this is a great stop gap for a couple years while we draft and develop another center.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Just watched his press conference and it got me all excited and optimistic for this season!!! Prolly the last time I'll be optimistic about it but for now Im ready to roll, with my cup of purple and black kool-aid.
                              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information