Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throwing another name into the FA hat...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwing another name into the FA hat...

Here's a guy who most of you will groan at, but if we can get him at a reasonably priced one or two year deal, i think he'd be worth it:

Roy Williams

The reason for this would be as insurance since Dawan Landry is coming off a huge injury, and plus his veteran presence will help all of the younger guys in that SS position. I also think Reed/Williams in the back would be a pretty awesome combo.

I'm sure the Ravens are at least "interested". What do you guys think?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go Celtics
    Go Irish
    Go Ravens

Comment

HELL NO! Sorry man but I cannot ever endorse this. This guy was horrible even in his prime and now he has lost a step. He should go to Indy and play LB, cause he cant play safety anymore.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Mr.Horse Collar himself yeah just what we need more blown coverage and extra penalty yards...

Comment

No thanks, although with him playing next to Reed, he wouldn't have to cover as much as he needs to. But still, no thanks. Zbi or Nuke over Roy Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
            No thanks, although with him playing next to Reed, he wouldn't have to cover as much as he needs to. But still, no thanks. Zbi or Nuke over Roy Williams.
            Agreed. Let's not forget that we are probably bringing Stone back too who is also a safety.

Roy Williams is a linebacker that can't cover worth a ****.

Comment

Landry needs to start over Zibi and Nakamura. I also say no to Roy because that is not a position we need
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

ewwwwwwwwww

Comment

Trust me, i'm not this guy's cheerleader or anything, but I think he'd give the younger guys more of a chance to develop just incase something did happen, but it's prolly likely the Ravens won't take the chance on him..nor would I blame them.

He also wants to play with a 4-3 scheme..so that's another problem.

Comment

sounds good if its Madden 2005!!!!!

Seriously I agree unless we plan on some new coverage rover LB/S thing.

Comment

Money not well spent...

Does anyone think we should give DMase and extension?

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                        Money not well spent...

Does anyone think we should give DMase and extension?
                        Na I think he can have another good year then we can let him walk
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I live in Baltimore or MD and if the Ravens dont draft a wideout in the first round they are out of their mind. None of the Ravens 12 drafted wideouts over the past ten years have posted a 1,000-yard season in Baltimore.
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

well I believe we only drafted 2 WR ever in the 1st 2 rounds. I think the rest have been late round projects that dont turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              well I believe we only drafted 2 WR ever in the 1st 2 rounds. I think the rest have been late round projects that dont turn out.
                              that still means you have to go WR....
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information