Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Lucas: possible Raven??

he was just released by Carolina.
    Even though he's 30, he'd be a nice pickup for a 2 year deal and could free our need for a top corner in the draft.

Think about it, We'd have Lucas, Washington, Foxworth, and Walker, which is a solid group. Just a thought.. Then we could go after a receiver and O-Line in the first rounds.

Go Celtics
    Go Irish
    Go Ravens

I would love to get Lucas. I would be happy with our CB's.
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Yeah, if we got him, it would pretty much solidify our secondary or atleast put cornerback off till the 3rd round. But I doubt we bring him in since we just got Foxworth and we are real high on him.

Comment

Would he be cheaper then CMac?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Would he be cheaper then CMac?
          He'd be cheaper, but he'd want a decent deal, probably around Foxworth's.

Comment

I would love Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
              Yeah, if we got him, it would pretty much solidify our secondary or atleast put cornerback off till the 3rd round. But I doubt we bring him in since we just got Foxworth and we are real high on him.
              I wouldn't be too quick to say he would solidify a secondary. He would be good, but by no means is he an answer at this point. He would probably look good with the rest of the defense backing him up.

He still has passion, and probably a good year or two. He was beaten often last year, maybe because of pass rush, maybe rookie safety, I don't know, but it wasn't pretty.

The one thing you can say about him is that he always gives it his all.

The Ravens defense could give him a bit of new life though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                I wouldn't be too quick to say he would solidify a secondary. He would be good, but by no means is he an answer at this point. He would probably look good with the rest of the defense backing him up.

He still has passion, and probably a good year or two. He was beaten often last year, maybe because of pass rush, maybe rookie safety, I don't know, but it wasn't pretty.

The one thing you can say about him is that he always gives it his all.

The Ravens defense could give him a bit of new life though.
                Yea I don't care if you are Champ if you do not have a decent pass rush you are going to get beat. We have sizzle
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information