Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens Sign Chris Carr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    $2 million, I was told it was $5 million, if its 2 years $2 million then Im fine with it.
    You were right it is 2yrs 5mill he was saying that 2mill a year is not over paying
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

    John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
      You were right it is 2yrs 5mill he was saying that 2mill a year is not over paying
      Oh well it is. He provides barely any depth to defense, he is basically a return man and not worth 2 mil/year as a return man.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

      Xbox Live - Kevown8999

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        Oh well it is. He provides barely any depth to defense, he is basically a return man and not worth 2 mil/year as a return man.
        the guys first touchdown was a 100yard pick from Big Ben which is huge.
        consider the playing time this guy actually got at CB....
        Not a whole lot.. But when he did play he played well.
        I guess he'll get a shot on the Ravens with our depleted secondary but I doubt he starts over any of our CBs unless theres an injury..
        Special teams are a huge part of football and Figurs isn't the player we thought he would be. We needed an upgrade at return man and we got it. A consistent player whose a better return man than anyone we had in the first place.

        Good pickup for us. I should've expected people to hate on a undersized CB from Boise..psssshhhhh

        Go Celtics
        Go Irish
        Go Ravens

        Comment


        • #19
          I said it before and I'll say it again... Jim Leonhard had the same knocks against him last year... he turned out pretty well!?

          Comment


          • #20
            Great pickup, ERU you couldent be more wrong, frank walker and corey ivy were terrible last year in nickel situations and would be an absolute disaster in a top 2 situation, this is a great pickup seeing how our corner situation is still very shakey.

            Comment


            • #21
              I hope you guys are all right, but my opinion is that you're not........time will tell.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

              Xbox Live - Kevown8999

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rayray52 View Post
                Great pickup, ERU you couldent be more wrong, frank walker and corey ivy were terrible last year in nickel situations and would be an absolute disaster in a top 2 situation, this is a great pickup seeing how our corner situation is still very shakey.
                Never said I wanted Ivy or Walker as our nickel or #2, just said they have proven more on defense then Carr has. If it was up to me Ivy and Walker wouldn't be on the team, and never would have been.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information